Cyclists' Reading List

Old December 19th 03, 05:39 PM
Richard Bates

Default Cyclists' Reading List

I ordered a copy of Cyclecraft a coupleof days ago from The Stationery
Office. (Funnily enough the shop didn't move so it was also a
stationary office but that's another story)

Anyway, I also wanted to buy the following books:

Smooth Gear Changes D. Railleur
Optional Headgear Hal Mitt
Removing Cassettes Jane Whip
Gear Selection Levers Dan Tube
Quality Transmission Rick Ord
SMIDSY Neil E Collide
Stupid "Cycle Paths" Si Clis-de-Smount
Global Cycling Benefits Freda Roadup
Dark Side Awaits Rick Umbent
One Wheel Good Eunice Eikell
Car Owenership Facts Lou Smunny
Long Distance Audax Ron Donnay
Bromptons on trains Poppy Tin
Tandems on Trains Nora Chancinell
Against the Clock Tim Trial
Road Damage by Cyclists Ian Significant
Common Perils Y Tvan-Man
SPD Alternatives Luke N Time
Injured by a Female Driver Sharon Meover
Lightweight Wheel Building Ray Dealspoking
Stronger Wheel building Theresa Betterchoice
The Road Tax Misconception Iona Rhode
Speed Cameras Kill Eezer ****t
Harbourside Cycle Maintenance Alan Quay
Audible Warning Devices Isabel Needed
Modern Female Saddle Design Fanny Zakin

Sadly they were all out of stock.

Love and hugs from Rich x

--
Due to a typing error on the Children's Hospital menu
Saturday evening now offers "Beef burger in a bum".
Old December 19th 03, 06:14 PM
Helen Deborah Vecht

I thought it was Guy Chapman, Alex Loh & a few others...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.
Old December 19th 03, 08:59 PM
Peter B

"Richard Bates" wrote

about cycling books to brighten up a dull day to which I'll add:

"Beating The Jams" by Ivor Byke.

Pete

Old December 20th 03, 04:12 PM
Peter B

"Peter B" wrote in message

"Richard Bates" wrote

about cycling books to brighten up a dull day to which I'll add:

"Feeling Cranky" by B. Bracket

Old December 20th 03, 05:37 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Potholes by Ben Darim

Guy
===
http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk
Old December 20th 03, 07:18 PM
Dan Gregory

"The Universal Guide to Bib Shorts & Tights " by Eva Pavé

Old December 20th 03, 10:36 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Helmets Cure Cancer by B Hitt

Guy
===
http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk
Old December 21st 03, 12:07 AM
Dave Kahn

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 22:36:49 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

Helmets Cure Cancer by B Hitt

Wicked! :-))

--
Dave...
Old December 21st 03, 08:44 AM
MartinM

What not to wear by Al Dishopper ;-)

Unicycling mailing list changes performed to eliminate SPAM [email protected] Unicycling 10 November 1st 03 02:16 AM
Mail on Sunday andy w UK 92 October 27th 03 12:42 PM
Clear Channel Radio DJs threatening cyclists, again! Corvus Corvax Social Issues 30 October 3rd 03 01:12 PM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM