PING Ed Dolan

Old April 23rd 09, 09:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default PING Ed Dolan

Ed baby, where in hell are you when we need you?
Old April 24th 09, 04:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_3_]

wrote:
Ed baby, where in hell are you when we need you?

On alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
LOCAL CACTUS EATS CYCLIST - datakoll
Old April 24th 09, 04:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_3_]

Phil W Lee wrote:
Tom Sherman considered Thu, 23 Apr
2009 22:03:48 -0500 the perfect time to write:

wrote:
Ed baby, where in hell are you when we need you?

On alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent.

Laying down on the job?

LOL

Old April 25th 09, 03:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Oh, god, Ed, it was SO GREAT to hear from you!
Old April 25th 09, 07:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Keats

In article ,
"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Ed baby, where in hell are you when we need you?

On alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent.

All newsgroups are equally idiotic (let's face it, anyone who posts messages
about bicycles to unmoderated Usenet newsgroups is a dim bulb) and so I have
decided to confine myself to ARBR. If you want any input from Ed Dolan the
Great, make sure that you post your pitiful thoughts to ARBR and I will
dispose of them properly.

The Irish "invented" step-dancing 'cuz the English
would shoot them if they moved their hands.

Are you still into that B.S. Idiot guy and his
Lovesickness of Alfred E. Neuman? I /so/ resent
that piece of work, 'cuz it's so reminiscient
of the inexorableness of aging. Peter Pan is
dead & stinkin'. But Tarzan lives on. Even
if his throat catches halfway through a yodel,
and leads to a coughing fit.

What was with that Search for the Fountain of Youth
thing anyways? Who'd wanna again be the acne'd and
ignorant dope they once were?

Oh Gwod, I've become one of ~you~ old codgers.

In the room the women come and go,
talking of Johnny Depp.

People have a talent for making the world
a more miserable place than it needs to be.
I guess I've been riding Public Transit for
too long.

A pair of ragged claws scuttling across the floors
of silent seas, or a lone wolf on a mountaintop,
baying at the moon -- same difference. Except
the wolf is louder.

cheers, & more cheers,
Tom

--
Mattie told Hattie 'bout a thing she saw,
had two big horns and a wooly jaw

Old April 25th 09, 11:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Keats

In article ,
"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Tom Keats" wrote in message
In article ,
"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Ed baby, where in hell are you when we need you?

On alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent.

All newsgroups are equally idiotic (let's face it, anyone who posts
messages
about bicycles to unmoderated Usenet newsgroups is a dim bulb) and so I
have
decided to confine myself to ARBR. If you want any input from Ed Dolan
the
Great, make sure that you post your pitiful thoughts to ARBR and I will
dispose of them properly.

The Irish "invented" step-dancing 'cuz the English
would shoot them if they moved their hands.

That style of Irish folk dance comes awfully close to tap dancing, the
absolute worst form of dance ever invented.

You said it!

But very much of Celtic culture
has been totally corrupted and not worth the powder to blow it up.

Deisel fuel + fertilizer is still relatively cheap.

British Columbian loggers have long used that mixture
as stumping powder. Trouble is, it's more powerful
than real stumping powder. Back in '42, a lot was
being cleared across from my grandparents' house.
They blew a tree stump out of the lot and it landed
in the roof of my grandparents' house. My grandmother
thought the Japanese were attacking. My grandfather
patched the roof and just left the stump in there as
a conversation piece. At least (unfortunately?) it
didn't poke any limbs through the ceiling.

As long as there is horse racing, there is Celtic Culture.

It's good to know you're still alive & kickin'.

cheers,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.