Is exercise good for you? [was: Should the revolution be PROLETARIAN or MIDDLE CLASS? (was: Some cyclists are part of the solution, some part of the problem)]

Old February 8th 12, 01:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

Default Is exercise good for you? [was: Should the revolution be PROLETARIAN or MIDDLE CLASS? (was: Some cyclists are part of the solution, some part of the problem)]

On Tue, 7 Feb 2012 07:43:28 -0500, "Bertrand"
wrote:

Because without a chair with a seat and back, sitting is practically
impossible (pretty much all you can do is sit cross-legged on the ground
if you want your hands free, and you then get cold and wet): instead,
you squat, which is not the same thing,

When I go backpacking, I find sitting on a log or rock works pretty well.

But do you build your camp site amongst the rocks and fallen trees?

Cheers

John B.
Old February 8th 12, 01:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Bertrand

When I go backpacking, I find sitting on a log or rock works pretty well.

But do you build your camp site amongst the rocks and fallen trees?

There are usually plenty of both within a few steps of where we're sleeping
or cooking.