helmet

Old October 26th 12, 12:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default helmet

If anyone here has an argument which we didn't thoroughly
beat to death in 1998, please start a new helmet thread and
enlighten me.

Oh, and if anyone thinks an argument here will change anyone
else's opinion, you might explain your reasoning.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old October 26th 12, 12:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Brandt was not wearing a helmet for his fatal accident. I have a fine Nbar Bell and not worn.

I wonder what the stats are for serious head injuries with helmets left on the rack ?
Old October 26th 12, 12:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

On Thursday, October 25, 2012 7:12:03 PM UTC-4, datakoll wrote:
Brandt was not wearing a helmet for his fatal accident. I have a fine Nbar Bell and not worn.

I wonder what the stats are for serious head injuries with helmets left on the rack ?

are riders owning helmets but not wearing helmets less likely or more likely to suffer head unjuries from cycle accidents than riders not.....whew...owning helmets ?
Old October 26th 12, 01:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 10/25/2012 6:12 PM, datakoll wrote:
Brandt was not wearing a helmet for his fatal accident. I have a fine Nbar Bell and not worn.

I wonder what the stats are for serious head injuries with helmets left on the rack ?

Which caused his broken femur or caused the
anaesthesiologist's error resulting in stroke?

Old October 26th 12, 02:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
David Scheidt

:
: I wonder what the stats are for serious head injuries with helmets left on the rack ?
:

:Which caused his broken femur or caused the
:anaesthesiologist's error resulting in stroke?

Wait, did he die? I mised that, if it's happened.

--
sig 95
Old October 26th 12, 03:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 10/25/2012 8:58 PM, David Scheidt wrote:
AMuzi wrote:
:On 10/25/2012 6:12 PM, datakoll wrote:
: Brandt was not wearing a helmet for his fatal accident. I have a fine Nbar Bell and not worn.
:
: I wonder what the stats are for serious head injuries with helmets left on the rack ?
:

:Which caused his broken femur or caused the
:anaesthesiologist's error resulting in stroke?

Wait, did he die? I mised that, if it's happened.

He did not.

But many people would pause for a long thought when
pondering a choice of death by head injury or a major stroke.

Old October 26th 12, 03:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

On Thursday, October 25, 2012 8:27:57 PM UTC-4, AMuzi wrote:
On 10/25/2012 6:12 PM, datakoll wrote:

Brandt was not wearing a helmet for his fatal accident. I have a fine Nbar Bell and not worn.

I wonder what the stats are for serious head injuries with helmets left on the rack ?

Which caused his broken femur or caused the

anaesthesiologist's error resulting in stroke?

--

Andrew Muzi

www.yellowjersey.org/

Open every day since 1 April, 1971

if Jobst broke his right femur he's very lucky to not have blde to death at the accident scene. My niece in medical studies was told that the vast majority of broken right femurs cut the femoral artery and the victim bleeds to death extremely quickly.
Old October 26th 12, 01:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane Hébert

On 10/25/2012 08:27 PM, AMuzi wrote:
On 10/25/2012 6:12 PM, datakoll wrote:
Brandt was not wearing a helmet for his fatal accident. I have a fine
Nbar Bell and not worn.

I wonder what the stats are for serious head injuries with helmets
left on the rack ?

Which caused his broken femur or caused the anaesthesiologist's error
resulting in stroke?

Didn't know that he died. Sorry to hear that.
Old October 26th 12, 01:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

last May
Old October 26th 12, 06:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Art Harris

Duane Hébert wrote:
Didn't know that he died. Sorry to hear that.

He didn't.

See:

http://rayhosler.wordpress.com/2012/...y-fallen-snow/

Art