helmet

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 28th 12, 04:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Bruce Dickinson

Default helmet

On Sun, 28 Oct 2012 08:58:44 -0700, Frank Krygowski wrote:

Smarmy ****head.

Dan, you yell "smarmy" and "mock" and "*****" anytime anyone shows any
more use of brainpower than Saturday Night Live. You have a real
problem. Your anti-intellectualism is out of control.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-intellectualism

I'll be honest.. Frank, it was sounding great. But.. I could've used a
little more cowbell. So.. let's take it again.. and, Frank..

Really explore the posting space this time.
--
Bruce Dickinson