Apology

Old April 13th 20, 12:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

Default Apology

On Sun, 12 Apr 2020 12:46:43 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Sunday, April 12, 2020 at 10:10:40 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Sunday, April 12, 2020 at 6:09:25 PM UTC+2, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Sunday, April 12, 2020 at 8:09:28 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
I wrote badly, hastily and in frustration Friday.
I was wrong. Please disregard.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Andrew, you are never wrong. Only slightly off now and again.

Everyone is wrong from time to time. Even Trump ;-)

Lou

Trump, though, has people checking and double checking him so that he has some of the fewest errors I've seen from a President. He is criticized by the left because he is an outsider rather than he is wrong.

Errr, Lets see.

The leader of a nation that has:

The most, 30.2% of all the Covid-19 cases in the world
The most, 19.2% of all the Covid-19 deaths in the world
The most, 36.8% of all new Covid-19 cases in the world
The most, 26.9% of all new Covid-19 deaths in the world

Yes Sir! That is Leadership!
--
cheers,

John B.

Old April 15th 20, 12:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

wrote:

Trump, though, has people checking and double checking him so that he
has some of the fewest errors I've seen from a President. He is
criticized by the left because he is an outsider rather than he is
wrong.

Earth to Tom.

There has never, ever been a less accurate President of the United
States than Donald Trump. He is an inveterate compulsive liar, an
incurable braggart, and a self-deluding peacock. Trump has no
understanding of constitutional government, balance of power, separation
of powers, limits on his power (even though in large measure that is
what the Constitution exists to do). He thinks he is a king and
unfortunately a lot of Americans want him to act like one. There has
never been a President more destructive to our nation than Donald Trump.
Indeed, our form of government will be damaged for decades to come from
these four years (and, God forbid, his next four years in office).

And as for your laughable but pathetic statement, Trump completely
rejects anything remotely resembling fact-checking from inside or
outside of his administration. The people who attempt to do so wake up
one morning to find out they've been fired by tweet, or they are just
forced from office by Trump's sheer malevolence and hostility. He takes
his daily marching orders from Fox News and off he goes.
Old April 15th 20, 01:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:

[...]

You set some pretty low standards there but lots of
unqualified doofuses meet them.

Chemical weapons are a red line in Syria
ISIS is the JV Team
Fighting ISIS will be a generational conflict
ACA will save a family $2500 per year.
You can keep your doctor.

That's just off the top of my head. Pick your politician and
a few minutes' research will show plenty more.

Amazingly, this President is still derided after the fact
even when it's baseless:

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...from-covid-19/

But hey if you're enjoying yourself, carry on.

p.s. As I mentioned here recently, I often hear the radio
news from several networks on small town AM stations and I
can't say they differ in any noticeable way. They're all
anodyne and curt. What do you think makes Fox different from
SRN news? or ABC news? Really I don't get it.

Old April 15th 20, 03:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

wrote:

[...]

What I find infuriating about the news is that they tend to have lurid
headlines and normally lack sufficient details for the listener/viewer
to determine what actually happened.
--
cheers,

John B.

Old April 15th 20, 02:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:

[...]

+1
I hear more ineptitude than political influence. YMMV

Old April 15th 20, 03:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sepp Ruf

John B. wrote:
[...]

Sure infuriates the deep state that could give daily, weekly and monthly
marching orders to earlier Presidentes.

You set some pretty low standards there but lots of
unqualified doofuses meet them.

Chemical weapons are a red line in Syria

Correct, after all, "we" defined the game by having the red paint and paying
the fake "white hat" doctors-butchers to inform us who threw the chemicals.

ISIS is the JV Team

Correct, three letters are the pro teams.

Fighting ISIS will be a generational conflict

Correct, as rbt's favorite British war criminal said, "Never let a good
crisis go to waste!"

ACA will save a family $2500 per year.

Correct, after emigrating to Cuba, it will.

You can keep your doctor.

Correct, just pay him out of your own pocket.

That's just off the top of my head. Pick your politician and
a few minutes' research will show plenty more.

Or compare to what politicians abroad have been saying, guessing, missing,
and doing. Compared to the fog of war, it's relatively easy to find out
because all their quotes about the Wuhan virus are just months old.

Amazingly, this President is still derided after the fact
even when it's baseless:

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...from-covid-19/

While she did recover rapidly when given the dreaded Trumpian drugs,
Whitsett still qualifies as an unqualified doofus -- and as an advocate of
subsidized cagerism:
"Whitsett is a dedicated Detroit native who graduated from Cody High School.
She is a community advocate and strong union supporter. Prior to seeking
office, Whitsett was a community organizer and who fought for reduced auto
insurance rates for our citizens ...."
https://housedems.com/whitsett

But hey if you're enjoying yourself, carry on.

p.s. As I mentioned here recently, I often hear the radio
news from several networks on small town AM stations and I
can't say they differ in any noticeable way. They're all
anodyne and curt. What do you think makes Fox different from
SRN news? or ABC news? Really I don't get it.

What I find infuriating about the news is that they tend to have lurid
headlines and normally lack sufficient details for the listener/viewer
to determine what actually happened.

Thank God for the rare fearless, investigative journalist who keeps track of
rbt's favorite royal cyclist:

https://m.bild.de/politik/international/bild-international/secret-documents-show-the-thai-king-releases-himself-from-quarantine-69868006.bildMobile.html
Old April 15th 20, 05:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

wrote:

Trump, though, has people checking and double checking him so that he
has some of the fewest errors I've seen from a President. He is
criticized by the left because he is an outsider rather than he is
wrong.

Earth to Tom.

There has never, ever been a less accurate President of the United
States than Donald Trump.Â* He is an inveterate compulsive liar, an
incurable braggart, and a self-deluding peacock.Â* Trump has no
understanding of constitutional government, balance of power, separation
of powers, limits on his power (even though in large measure that is
what the Constitution exists to do).Â* He thinks he is a king and
unfortunately a lot of Americans want him to act like one.Â* There has
never been a President more destructive to our nation than Donald Trump.
Indeed, our form of government will be damaged for decades to come from
these four years (and, God forbid, his next four years in office).

And as for your laughable but pathetic statement, Trump completely
rejects anything remotely resembling fact-checking from inside or
outside of his administration.Â* The people who attempt to do so wake up
one morning to find out they've been fired by tweet, or they are just
forced from office by Trump's sheer malevolence and hostility.Â* He takes
his daily marching orders from Fox News and off he goes.

You set some pretty low standards there but lots of unqualified doofuses
meet them.

Chemical weapons are a red line in Syria
ISIS is the JV Team
Fighting ISIS will be a generational conflict
ACA will save a family $2500 per year.
You can keep your doctor.

That's just off the top of my head. Pick your politician and a few
minutes' research will show plenty more.

My pick:
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...trump-in-three

16,241 to five.

So far.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old April 15th 20, 05:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:

[...]

As long as we're in that area, "If we pass this civil rights
bill, we'll have the n*gra vote for a hundred years" Oh,
wait. That was a blunt heartfelt truth.

You're in an area where truth itself now is the enemy of all
players, as evidenced by the twists of the editors in your link.

Similarly, full employment is good for the nation and
incidentally benefits the President. Those are the two main
reasons it's so rabidly opposed.

Old April 15th 20, 08:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

wrote:

[...]

Hell, I'm still steamed at Millard Fillmore for that whole Compromise of 1850 thing.

You're in an area where truth itself now is the enemy of all
players, as evidenced by the twists of the editors in your link.

Similarly, full employment is good for the nation and
incidentally benefits the President. Those are the two main
reasons it's so rabidly opposed.

Well, I guess 50 state governors are out to get Trump. That includes the deep red states, or what I call "the grossly obese states." https://wallethub.com/edu/fattest-states/16585/

And remember, every action of government is either (1) a brilliant stroke by Donald J. Trump acting as the supreme deciderer and knower of all things, or (2) an evil plot by the deep-state/Democrats/never-Trump Republicans/foreign agents. Never in my life has government been such a comedy of revolving doors. A press conference sounds like a third-grade playground fight. Imagine any other president in history using his list of epithets. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_Donald_Trump Say all those names with a JFK accent -- it's kind of fun.

Any sane person would be outraged. Pull your granddaddy Lazarus out of the grave, set him in front of TV and let him listen to Donald. I guaranty you he would say WTF has happened to the country. We're frogs in a pot -- its all normal now as we slide down the slippery slope to idiocracy.

-- Jay Beattie.

Old April 15th 20, 09:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

wrote:

Trump, though, has people checking and double checking
him so that he
has some of the fewest errors I've seen from a
President. He is
criticized by the left because he is an outsider rather
than he is
wrong.

Earth to Tom.

There has never, ever been a less accurate President of
the United
States than Donald Trump.ÂÂ* He is an inveterate
compulsive liar, an
incurable braggart, and a self-deluding peacock.ÂÂ* Trump
has no
understanding of constitutional government, balance of
power, separation
of powers, limits on his power (even though in large
measure that is
what the Constitution exists to do).ÂÂ* He thinks he is a
king and
unfortunately a lot of Americans want him to act like
one.ÂÂ* There has
never been a President more destructive to our nation
than Donald Trump.
Indeed, our form of government will be damaged for
decades to come from
these four years (and, God forbid, his next four years in
office).

And as for your laughable but pathetic statement, Trump
completely
rejects anything remotely resembling fact-checking from
inside or
outside of his administration.ÂÂ* The people who attempt
to do so wake up
one morning to find out they've been fired by tweet, or
they are just
forced from office by Trump's sheer malevolence and
hostility.ÂÂ* He takes
his daily marching orders from Fox News and off he goes.

You set some pretty low standards there but lots of
unqualified doofuses meet them.

Chemical weapons are a red line in Syria
ISIS is the JV Team
Fighting ISIS will be a generational conflict
ACA will save a family $2500 per year.
You can keep your doctor.

That's just off the top of my head. Pick your politician
and a few minutes' research will show plenty more.

My pick:
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...trump-in-three

16,241 to five.

So far.

As long as we're in that area, "If we pass this civil rights bill, we'll
have the n*gra vote for a hundred years"Â* Oh, wait. That was a blunt
heartfelt truth.

A) Who are you pretending to quote?
B) Got that on tape, or on some official transcript?
C) Most pertinent: Are you saying it was a lie - that they would NOT
have the black vote?

I'm talking about statements that are shown to be false, or at least
seriously misleading. If you're still arguing that 16241 is not greater
than five, I think you can easily find five times Trump claimed he
didn't say what he's on camera saying. And often within a few days!

Just to whet your appetite:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/29/polit...ing/index.html

You're in an area where truth itself now is the enemy of all players, as
evidenced by the twists of the editors in your link.

No, sorry. "Truth is now the enemy of all players" is a claim as vague
as the all-purpose "Fake news." It descends into an unreality where
there is no difference between fact and fiction.

All 16,000 claims of Trump's falsehoods are inaccurate smears? All are
just creative editing? Start here and explain:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...t-three-years/

Or start he
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...line_manual_35
Hey, it's searchable!

Similarly, full employment is good for the nation and incidentally
benefits the President. Those are the two main reasons it's so rabidly
opposed.

Documentation, please. Who precisely has said they oppose full
employment? Did they say they oppose it specifically because it's good
for Trump?

--
- Frank Krygowski

An Apology Noddy Anderson[_2_] UK 11 July 8th 10 12:28 AM
An Apology! TrailRat UK 12 April 28th 10 01:26 AM
an apology to rbr Ryan Cousineau Racing 8 March 4th 09 10:34 AM
Apology nuxx bar UK 12 October 17th 08 12:09 PM
Apology JD Mountain Biking 8 March 15th 06 01:16 AM