DRESS CODICILE

Old December 4th 12, 01:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default DRESS CODICILE

https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&t...w=1152&bih=610

Old December 4th 12, 03:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Dec 4, 5:49 am, datakoll wrote:
https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&t...r%20topics#hl=...

My work outfit for today:

Dark blue cotton pants
Brown leather belt
Thick blue cottony socks
White tennis shoes
Light blue polo shirt w/ "Los Angeles City San Setting the Standard"
logo (genuine LA garbageman shirt :-)
Old December 4th 12, 05:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 12/4/2012 9:48 AM, Dan O wrote:
On Dec 4, 5:49 am, datakoll wrote:
https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&t...r%20topics#hl=...

My work outfit for today:

Dark blue cotton pants
Brown leather belt
Thick blue cottony socks
White tennis shoes
Light blue polo shirt w/ "Los Angeles City San Setting the Standard"
logo (genuine LA garbageman shirt :-)

I rode in today dressed nothing like you but that's OK.

A good example of why we don't presume to write 'rules' for
others.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old December 5th 12, 12:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Andy, as you're here let me ask....the waterproof breathable jacket has an upper boundry
prob at Colorado Cyclist of....breathability: not allowing water in while allowing vast flows of fresh cooling air over your sweating hide.

How's the boundry coming along into riding a bike energetically in 45-30 degrees ?

poor fair good unaceptable ?
Old December 5th 12, 12:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 12/4/2012 6:18 PM, datakoll wrote:
Andy, as you're here let me ask....the waterproof breathable jacket has an upper boundry
prob at Colorado Cyclist of....breathability: not allowing water in while allowing vast flows of fresh cooling air over your sweating hide.

How's the boundry coming along into riding a bike energetically in 45-30 degrees ?

poor fair good unaceptable ?

I do not know and in fact I think that's a very personal set
of expectations/requirements. Personal in that seemingly
everyone has an opinion:

http://www.epicski.com/t/23506/is-gore-tex-still-king

A wide range of clothing works in warm weather like that.
Once it gets cold, more attention is needed.

Old December 5th 12, 03:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

On Dec 4, 12:11*pm, AMuzi wrote:
On 12/4/2012 9:48 AM, Dan O wrote:

On Dec 4, 5:49 am, datakoll wrote:
https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&t...r%20topics#hl=...

My work outfit for today:

Dark blue cotton pants
Brown leather belt
Thick blue cottony socks
White tennis shoes
Light blue polo shirt w/ "Los Angeles City San Setting the Standard"
logo (genuine LA garbageman shirt :-)

I rode in today dressed nothing like you but that's OK.

A good example of why we don't presume to write 'rules' for
others.

The ladies in these photos seem to be riding well:
http://www.copenhagencyclechic.com/

(I guess the guys are too, but the ladies seem more interesting...)

- Frank Krygowski
Old December 5th 12, 01:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

possible one jacket would stand out in the market as Redledge did 5-6 years ago with a ply hole coating.

watching NOAA's colorful display over the north west coast asks the question
but could be a higer level coating would be over that bike pops jacket expenditure level into Colorado Cyclist territory.

ultimate bike rain suit...where are you ?
Old December 5th 12, 01:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

great stuff he sez, "I sat in a pdduke n didnah get wet." right but that's not the required performance

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&...w=1152&bih=610

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&...w=1152&bih=610

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
http://www.universalcycles.com/shopp...p?category=229

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

http://www.coloradocyclist.com/product/display/40450/

unnngh !

Old December 5th 12, 01:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

On Wednesday, December 5, 2012 8:44:48 AM UTC-5, datakoll wrote:
great stuff he sez, "I sat in a pdduke n didnah get wet." right but that's not the required performance

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&...w=1152&bih=610

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&...w=1152&bih=610

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

http://www.universalcycles.com/shopp...p?category=229

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

http://www.coloradocyclist.com/product/display/40450/

unnngh !

************

on Colorado C's selections: the form fit is a negative commuting. The cut could be fuller more commuter aero for air circualtion than accepting a DOWNTHEHILL LSR SALT FLATS style.

UC stock commuter aero ?

thne ya get caught on tech...http://www.coloradocyclist.com/product/item/ASSXMNEE

jute covered in gum arabic ?

Old December 5th 12, 02:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

On Wednesday, December 5, 2012 8:56:59 AM UTC-5, datakoll wrote:
[...]

Island fabric….WTF ? I did this before buying the Redledge at $45
I bought a jacket and 2 pants with WB film for the Great North West Expedition…so when I arrived the land was in deepm drought…eyeyehahhaha****.

Backpucker has an opinion in here…I assume Portland et al has an opinion thru UC but where ?

BTW, Madison home of Yellow Jersey, boasts an underground Walmart
https://www.google.com/search?q=++GO...11 52&bih=610

http://www.universalcycles.com/shopp...3&category=236