Apology

Old April 12th 20, 04:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Apology

I wrote badly, hastily and in frustration Friday.
I was wrong. Please disregard.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old April 12th 20, 05:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 4/12/2020 11:09 AM, AMuzi wrote:

I wrote badly, hastily and in frustration Friday.
I was wrong. Please disregard.

OK.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old April 12th 20, 05:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Sunday, April 12, 2020 at 8:09:28 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
I wrote badly, hastily and in frustration Friday.
I was wrong. Please disregard.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Andrew, you are never wrong. Only slightly off now and again.
Old April 12th 20, 05:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ralph Barone[_4_]

AMuzi wrote:
I wrote badly, hastily and in frustration Friday.
I was wrong. Please disregard.

I don’t recall what it was that you posted (the baseline level of
incivility around here is such that you really have to work hard to stand
out), but I do commend you for owning your words and retracting them. While
we don’t align politically, I feel that we could probably sit down and
enjoy a beer together. Enjoy your Easter weekend.

Old April 12th 20, 06:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Sunday, April 12, 2020 at 6:50:50 PM UTC+2, Ralph Barone wrote:
AMuzi wrote:
I wrote badly, hastily and in frustration Friday.
I was wrong. Please disregard.

I don’t recall what it was that you posted (the baseline level of
incivility around here is such that you really have to work hard to stand
out), but I do commend you for owning your words and retracting them. While
we don’t align politically, I feel that we could probably sit down and
enjoy a beer together. Enjoy your Easter weekend.

+1.
I do recall the post and I was thinking that Andrew must have had a really bad day like everyone has from time to time.

Lou
Old April 12th 20, 06:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Sunday, April 12, 2020 at 6:09:25 PM UTC+2, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Sunday, April 12, 2020 at 8:09:28 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
I wrote badly, hastily and in frustration Friday.
I was wrong. Please disregard.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Andrew, you are never wrong. Only slightly off now and again.

Everyone is wrong from time to time. Even Trump ;-)

Lou
Old April 12th 20, 07:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 4/12/2020 12:50 PM, Ralph Barone wrote:
AMuzi wrote:
I wrote badly, hastily and in frustration Friday.
I was wrong. Please disregard.

I don’t recall what it was that you posted (the baseline level of
incivility around here is such that you really have to work hard to stand
out), but I do commend you for owning your words and retracting them. While
we don’t align politically, I feel that we could probably sit down and
enjoy a beer together. Enjoy your Easter weekend.

I agree with all of that. (Well, except I think I know what post Andrew
referred to.)

Andrew normally shows great discipline.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old April 12th 20, 08:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Sunday, April 12, 2020 at 9:50:50 AM UTC-7, Ralph Barone wrote:
AMuzi wrote:
I wrote badly, hastily and in frustration Friday.
I was wrong. Please disregard.

I don’t recall what it was that you posted (the baseline level of
incivility around here is such that you really have to work hard to stand
out), but I do commend you for owning your words and retracting them. While
we don’t align politically, I feel that we could probably sit down and
enjoy a beer together. Enjoy your Easter weekend.

Actually we should all sit down and have a beer together. What do you want to bet it wouldn't improve the civility around here 1000%?
Old April 12th 20, 08:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Sunday, April 12, 2020 at 10:10:40 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Sunday, April 12, 2020 at 6:09:25 PM UTC+2, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Sunday, April 12, 2020 at 8:09:28 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
I wrote badly, hastily and in frustration Friday.
I was wrong. Please disregard.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Andrew, you are never wrong. Only slightly off now and again.

Everyone is wrong from time to time. Even Trump ;-)

Lou

Trump, though, has people checking and double checking him so that he has some of the fewest errors I've seen from a President. He is criticized by the left because he is an outsider rather than he is wrong.
Old April 12th 20, 11:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ralph Barone[_4_]

AMuzi wrote:
I wrote badly, hastily and in frustration Friday.
I was wrong. Please disregard.

I don’t recall what it was that you posted (the baseline level of
incivility around here is such that you really have to work hard to stand
out), but I do commend you for owning your words and retracting them. While
we don’t align politically, I feel that we could probably sit down and
enjoy a beer together. Enjoy your Easter weekend.

Actually we should all sit down and have a beer together. What do you
want to bet it wouldn't improve the civility around here 1000%?

I suspect it would be closer to the recent comment on tandem riding.
“Whatever direction the relationship is going, you’ll get there faster on a
tandem”

Just make sure it’s beer and not tequila.
https://xkcd.com/617/

An Apology Noddy Anderson[_2_] UK 11 July 8th 10 12:28 AM
An Apology! TrailRat UK 12 April 28th 10 01:26 AM
an apology to rbr Ryan Cousineau Racing 8 March 4th 09 11:34 AM
Apology nuxx bar UK 12 October 17th 08 12:09 PM
Apology JD Mountain Biking 8 March 15th 06 02:16 AM