Cheap Clothes from Colorado Cyclist

Old April 3rd 08, 03:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay Beattie

Default Cheap Clothes from Colorado Cyclist

I just got my catalog today and was impressed to see that I can get a
jersey, some shoes and a pair of shorts for barely over a $1,000:
Sidi Dragon II ($429.99), Assos F1.13 shorts ($329.99) and Assos
Intermediate jersey ($264.99). Now that's value! -- Jay Beattie.
Old April 3rd 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

I have the socks!!! MMMMM !! campmor.com - sock king - cotton sucks
ah you know
CC buys clothing from porfessional seamtress and designers. Thisssss
costs money. No butchering. By accident, I have several CC type uh
clothing thru thrift shopping. take your basic T. How many panels does
it have? CC T's have 4-6-8 more panels giving freer movement, better
evap/cooling.... the list is endless and ends at the pro level where
athletes are making 5 mill and up then spending it on equipment
furthering the income.
Take a look at Kokotat and Immersion Research. CC are pikers.
We did a contest last year for the most expensive jersey. Actualy i
remember that's an anual event. The first went to Kevlar Safari stuff.
last year $$$ went to $6-700 then over for British shooting jacket
jerseys made from French scrota. a fun search game.
anyway notice the incredible position cyclists are forced into. CC's
stuff tend toward that.
Old April 3rd 08, 04:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay Beattie

On Apr 2, 8:35*pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
Jay Beattie wrote:
I just got my catalog today and was impressed to see that I can get a
jersey, some shoes and a pair of shorts for barely over a *$1,000:
Sidi *Dragon II ($429.99), Assos F1.13 shorts ($329.99) and *Assos
Intermediate jersey ($264.99). *Now that's value! -- Jay Beattie.

Don't forget to pick up a lid on sale, too!

http://www.probikekit.com/display.php?code=h3049

Bill "now why is this in Tech?" S.

O.K., I couldn't help myself. At least it wasn't political. -- Jay
Beattie.
Old April 3rd 08, 03:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

political ? in Colorado ? hey, pass the flat worms...