If your attention span is shorter even than your dick, this is theversion for you

Old August 25th 10, 11:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Andre Jute needs to wise up

With the subject line "Andre Jute needs to wise up" Gene Daniels aka
kolldata wrote:
kick Plato
read Salem's Lot or The Tommy Knockers
Plato is simplistic

Is this the same Gene Daniels who whined:
"Using proper names for personal attacks in subject lines is offensive
and clearly threatening for the first time reader seeking advice.
Perjorative subject line material is not in our best interests. The
practice is directly comparable to ongoing diatribes on colostomy." --
Gene Daniels aka "kolldata"

Are you a hypocrite, Gene Daniels, or are you a hypocrite?

Andre Jute
At least not a hypocrite
Old August 25th 10, 11:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Kevan Smith[_2_]

On 8/25/10 3:54 PM, kolldata wrote:
Plato is simplistic

Saramago is not.
Old August 25th 10, 11:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Kevan Smith[_2_]

On 8/25/10 5:12 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
Are you a hypocrite, Gene Daniels, or are you a hypocrite?

He stopped beating his woman years ago,
Old August 26th 10, 12:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Why the little RBT sociopaths can't get a woman

On Aug 25, 11:26*pm, Kevan Smith wrote:
On 8/25/10 5:12 PM, Andre Jute wrote:

Are you a hypocrite, Gene Daniels, or are you a hypocrite?

He stopped beating his woman years ago,

More likely she made a runner. These little sociopaths squat
pointlessly on RBT *because* they're so nasty and stupid they can't
get woman, or, if they get lucky for some short period, keep her. -- AJ
Old August 26th 10, 10:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Edward Dolan

"Kevan Smith" wrote in message
On 8/25/10 1:32 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
I stopped reading fiction when I turned 30. I could no long identify with
the protagonist. The reading of fiction is primarily a teenager thing.

Wow, you sure cut out a lot of great culture. If you want to get back into
it, may I recommend Saramago's novel, "The Cave," which, as the title
suggests, is based on Plato.

Philosophy is a dead end. I discovered that plowing my way through them all
up to Bertrand Russell, at which point it turned into linguistics. What a
total waste of time, although I suspect all that reading does sharpen the
mind somewhat.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka