Photo of cyclist Police are hunting after assault on pedestrian

Old January 1st 17, 11:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

Default Photo of cyclist Police are hunting after assault on pedestrian

On Sun, 01 Jan 2017 19:16:43 -0000, wrote:

On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 6:40:24 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 01/01/2017 18:29, wrote:
On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 6:20:03 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 01/01/2017 18:17,
wrote:

On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 5:49:50 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 01/01/2017 17:45,
wrote:
On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 5:25:13 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 01/01/2017 16:03,
wrote:
On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 3:01:10 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:

Nasty looking thug.

Agreed.

Apart from the silly hat why do you say this is nasty looking thug?
What metric do you use to determine a person's facial thuggishness?

You have not answered my question.

Evidence.

His actions (as described) were those of a nasty thug. A nasty thug - at
least one of them - must therefore look just like that.

Does it look a bit like you?

You said you judged his thuggishness from the photo.

I certainly did *not*.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial_Bay

Just down the road from here.
I think you will feel at home.

Is that a torrent site?

--
Runtime Error 6D at 417A:32CF: Incompetent User.
Old January 1st 17, 11:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

On Sun, 01 Jan 2017 18:32:40 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Sunday, 1 January 2017 16:03:56 UTC, wrote:

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/149..._over/?ref=rss

A bully assaulted an innocent cyclist then ran to his mummy when the victim stood up to him.

What worries me is that the innocent cyclist was attacked by a "frail" 60 year old man who then went off crying to his mummy.

I am 60 next year and can assure you that if some thug came up to me, I would deck him with a single punch 60 or no 60.

I would pay good money to see you cycling towards Mr Pounder on the pavement.

--
How much deeper would the ocean be if sponges didn't grow in it?
Old January 1st 17, 11:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

wrote:
On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 3:01:10 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:

Nasty looking thug.

Agreed.

Apart from the silly hat why do you say this is nasty looking thug?
What metric do you use to determine a person's facial thuggishness?

You have not answered my question.

Evidence.

His actions (as described) were those of a nasty thug. A nasty thug - at
least one of them - must therefore look just like that.

Does it look a bit like you?

You said you judged his thuggishness from the photo.

I certainly did *not*.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial_Bay

Just down the road from here.
I think you will feel at home.

Ah, so you are also volunteering for role of Village Idiot, shared with
Mycroft, Sherlock?

He said: "You said you judged his thuggishness from the photo".

And I had not said that at all.

He was lying (just as you are).

Old January 1st 17, 11:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 01/01/2017 20:42, wrote:
On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 6:37:42 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 01/01/2017 18:27,
wrote:

On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 6:17:20 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
wrote:
On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 3:01:10 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:

Nasty looking thug.

Agreed.

Apart from the silly hat why do you say this is nasty looking thug?
What metric do you use to determine a person's facial thuggishness?

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/149..._over/?ref=rss

A bully assaulted an innocent cyclist then ran to his mummy when the victim stood up to him...

...is a description of a different - and totally imaginary - incident.

No, it's a valid interpretation of the reported 'facts' from someone who was not there.
You, for example.

I would never construct such a stupid "interpretation" from such a report.

Because you are a bigot.

If your definition of "bigot" is someone who declines to falsify
reality, you are smi-literate at best.
At *best*.

And the childish abuse starts once again.

What?

childish tantrum snipped without even reading it

TRANSLATION:

Instant rebuttal of Mycroft's idiotic remarks snipped because too
accurate for him.

Old January 1st 17, 11:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 01/01/2017 20:42, wrote:

childish tantrum snipped without even reading it

You didn't need to read it.

You wrote it.
Old January 2nd 17, 12:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

wrote:
[...]

Whatever.

I enjoyed my time in the UK,[even though English men wear boxers] (Why?).
Now I must face the harsh reality of life as a Senior First Officer for Qantas.

Old January 2nd 17, 12:38 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

wrote:
[...]

I don't wear underwear, but boxers are more comfortable than briefs. Why would you want it clamped in?

Now I must face the harsh reality of life as a Senior First Officer for Qantas.

--
Barber: "Your hair is getting grey."
Customer: "Try cutting a little faster."
Old January 2nd 17, 01:08 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

wrote:
[...]

How would you know if you don't wear underwear?

Why would you want it clamped in?

Being female I cannot answer that.
Briefs are sexy, boxers are pyjamas.
I like to see the package before I unwrap it.

Old January 2nd 17, 06:11 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Sunday, 1 January 2017 23:17:45 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 01 Jan 2017 23:11:50 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Sunday, 1 January 2017 23:06:35 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I've got big hands which I'm sure can hold your little 3" cyclist dick.
Would you like to sleep with me next Friday?

My 7'' member has only seen female action, Stevo.
Sorry.

He wasn't talking to you. Why were you so keen?

I have been tapped up by gay boys before and so wanted to get my rejection in early doors.