York Rally

Old January 7th 04, 10:11 AM
MSeries

Default York Rally

I know its a few months off but I am planning my year, in particular trying
to decide when to do my LeJOG. Who intends to go to the York Rally this
year, I am thinking of making it a stage end/start on my tour. I was sorry I
didn't get a chance to meet up with fellow URCers in 2003 in York.

--
The Reply & From email addresses are checked rarely.
http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk

Old January 7th 04, 10:28 AM
marc

MSeries wrote:

Who intends to go to the York Rally this
year, I am thinking of making it a stage end/start on my tour. I was sorry I
didn't get a chance to meet up with fellow URCers in 2003 in York.

I intended to go last year and the year before...

Maybe this year? The last time I went my Galaxy was new,1988?

--
Marc. Please note the above address is a spam trap, use marcc to reply
Printing for clubs of all types http://www.jaceeprint.demon.co.uk
Old January 7th 04, 11:40 AM
Arthur Clune

MSeries wrote:
: I know its a few months off but I am planning my year, in particular trying
: to decide when to do my LeJOG. Who intends to go to the York Rally this
: year, I am thinking of making it a stage end/start on my tour. I was sorry I
: didn't get a chance to meet up with fellow URCers in 2003 in York.

Being in York, I should make it to the rally.

arthur

--
Arthur Clune http://www.clune.org
- Paulina Borsook
Old January 7th 04, 12:27 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

"MSeries" wrote in message

Who intends to go to the York Rally this year

Certainly intending to go, leave permitting.

--
Guy
===

http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

Old January 7th 04, 02:09 PM
chris French

In message , "Just zis Guy, you
know?" writes
"MSeries" wrote in message

Who intends to go to the York Rally this year

Certainly intending to go, leave permitting.

Living in Leeds I always intend to go, somehow I never seem to quite
manage it.....
--
Chris French, Leeds
Old January 7th 04, 02:27 PM
MSeries

chris French wrote:
In message , "Just zis Guy,
you know?" writes
"MSeries" wrote in message

Who intends to go to the York Rally this year

Certainly intending to go, leave permitting.

Living in Leeds I always intend to go, somehow I never seem to quite
manage it.....

You have no excuses, I usually cycle there on the Sunday, last year I was a
bit rushed so I drove to York on the Saturday

Old January 7th 04, 05:04 PM
Carol Hague

MSeries wrote:

I know its a few months off but I am planning my year, in particular trying
to decide when to do my LeJOG. Who intends to go to the York Rally this
year, I am thinking of making it a stage end/start on my tour. I was sorry I
didn't get a chance to meet up with fellow URCers in 2003 in York.

I expect Rob and I will be there. We might even be exhibiting if we can
afford it (in which case I hope it isn't *quite* as hot as last year or
we'll melt...)

--
Carol Hague
Westcountry Recumbents
Old January 7th 04, 05:10 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

What's the exact date of the York Rally? The Unfit Family wanted to go last
year but couldn't and this year Nathan has his GCSEs...

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune

Old January 7th 04, 07:35 PM
MSeries

As far as I can remember its the weekend of 28th June. Check the CTC site to
be sure

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote in
message ...