Unicycles in South Africa ?

Old April 30th 04, 08:13 AM
Dewald

Default Unicycles in South Africa ?

Hi

I'm a newcomer to the adventure of unicycling, but I'm hooked. I just
can't find retailers in South Africa on the internet. Can anyone give
me some contacts on unicycle stockists in SA? I'd like to compare
prices over the net before buying in SA or UK or elsewhere.

It would be appreciated.
Regards
Dewald

--
Dewald
Dewald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6394

Old April 30th 04, 10:52 AM
GizmoDuck

Closest to you is probably
'Unicycle.com New Zealand' (http://www.unicycle.co.nz)

Or Andrew Carter in Australia- can't remember his website sorry.

--
GizmoDuck - Adventure unicyclist

o-kO

Old April 30th 04, 11:58 AM
GILD

Dewald wrote:
*I just can't find retailers in South Africa on the internet. *

yeah
south africa's been out of stock since about november
we've been monitoring the situation closely and it seems as thought
olympic cycles in cape town is bringing in a container 'soon'
when that will be is a very good question
both westdene cycles and linden cycles are expecting stock 'soon'
hatfield cycles in pretoria is also allways a good bet

what kind of uni r u looking for?
a couple of us are thinking about getting a joint order from uni.com
postage starts at around $150 so we'd like to split that as many ways as
we can

where in south africa are u?
i'm in j'burg
give me a call sometime
082 684 7399
or mail me
unigild @ hotmail . com

--
GILD - Waffle-tosser (ocfopgm)

only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. i think
it's
in my basement...let me go upstairs and check.
~ m. c. escher

'[image: http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smilie/sp/84255.gif]'
(http://tinyurl.com/ywxgb)
Namaste!
Dave

New Uk uni meet south west thinuniking Unicycling 5 January 15th 04 09:54 PM
Unicycle Shop djm Unicycling 28 August 30th 03 10:32 AM
Pick 'n Pay Cape Argus Cycle Tour - Cape Town, South Africa, 2004 David Cowie Racing 0 August 28th 03 10:29 PM