Pictures

Old March 12th 07, 11:44 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Duram

Default Pictures

is there any group I can see bent pictures and post also?

Old March 13th 07, 01:20 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
gotbent

"Duram" wrote in message
is there any group I can see bent pictures and post also?

I don't think there are any binary recumbent Usenet groups, but here is a
link to a forum where you can post photos and while it is moderated, the
inhabitants aren't the Stepford Wives sycophant toadies that characterize
many of the BROL crowd.

http://www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=37

Old March 13th 07, 02:51 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

gotbent wrote:
I don't think there are any binary recumbent Usenet groups, but here is a
link to a forum where you can post photos and while it is moderated, the
inhabitants aren't the Stepford Wives sycophant toadies that characterize
many of the BROL crowd.

http://www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=37

LOL! Good description, and very good forum!

Pictures Duram Recumbent Biking 52 September 17th 06 12:43 PM
pictures of dx? x1psh1x Unicycling 15 May 11th 06 12:21 AM
Pictures Jørn Dahl-Stamnes Racing 2 May 8th 06 04:49 AM
pictures mfrobert Unicycling 7 January 5th 05 02:23 PM
Need Pictures The_SkunkMan Unicycling 18 December 15th 03 10:38 AM