FS: Track Wheels Dura Ace, Mavic GEL280 28H

Old May 17th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Dan H[_25_]

Default FS: Track Wheels Dura Ace, Mavic GEL280 28H

You can't get Dura Ace track hubs in 28H anymore so these are sort of
collectable. Wheelsmith built with plain guage spokes & alloy nipples.
2X rear and radial front. Mavic GEL280 rims are straight, round and
true. The bearings are perfect as are all the threads. The tires hold
air but I wouldn't trust them. They are there just to protect the rims.
$250. shipped anywhere in the US. I'll ship to Canada but I'd have to
do some checking to see what it would cost.
pics:
http://www.politesociety.com/bayfile...whls%20001.JPG
http://www.politesociety.com/bayfile...whls%20002.JPG
dan at bicyclerepairman dot us