High-travel Shock

Old July 2nd 06, 11:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default High-travel Shock

I need a very good, high-travel rear shock for freeriding and I can't
find something that will suit my needs. As of this point I have an old
DHX 3.0 on my Norco and It just doesn't cut it. I have looked at
Marzocchi Roco's and the higher-end DHX coils. Any advice for a TRUE
freeride shock?

Old July 3rd 06, 12:36 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 15:05:32 -0700, Syd wrote:

I need a very good, high-travel rear shock for freeriding and I can't
find something that will suit my needs. As of this point I have an old
DHX 3.0 on my Norco and It just doesn't cut it. I have looked at
Marzocchi Roco's and the higher-end DHX coils. Any advice for a TRUE
freeride shock?

What is the DHX not doing that you want it to do?
____
Slack