Ride-A-Lot should post...

Old June 30th 06, 09:32 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Ride-A-Lot should post...

wrote:
dirtdude wrote:
wrote
spelling and grammar check complete

Ohh, thanks for reminding me.
Another cute trick is searching for typos, spelling and grammar errors.
It's the last recourse when they know they have nothing. Personally...
I have noticed that their posts are only perfect when they do this.
*shrug* I guess nobody is perfect and I certainly am no exception.
You have been very helpfull reco.
Peace.

Old June 30th 06, 10:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

dirtdude wrote:
cc I contend that you may be right about Ride A Lot on all 3 counts
cc wrote:
Troll sycophant . . or puppet? You make the call.

WTF?

Re-read the thread smart-ass. There's a difference between troll and
victim.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old June 30th 06, 11:00 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Not half as sorry as we should feel for you ... but then again you put
yourself in the possition your in.

Then Newbon should just move on, right?

Old June 30th 06, 11:02 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

*BIG APPLAUSE*

Ride-A-Lot negotiated approval to post & reply to me, from his female
owners, the witches from New Jersey, who are double agents to mislead
Virginia Newbon, by use of Ride-A-Lot.

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
CowPunk wrote:
I passed Ridey out on the trail the other day, he
didn't even know it was me. Too funny.

Are you sure? At WR? Which trail? How would I know it was you if I
have never seen a picture of you?

The Ventana has the sticky tires. I thought the Racer-X would be good
enough for WR.

BTW, I am going to ride with Team Evergreen on Saturday. Come on by.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Old June 30th 06, 11:56 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
WTF?
Re-read the thread smart-ass. There's a difference between troll and
victim.

*looks at ride a lot and yawns*

Away with you. Go find someplace else to embarrass your self.
Nothing you say is valid after that adolescent stunt you pulled with
the phone. Dude you should be ashamed of your self!

I believe the words you used with me were somthing along the lines of
"a lack of humanity" Judging purely on what I have seen, I have one
word for you. .
Hypocrite

Old July 1st 06, 12:02 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

cc wrote:
Troll sycophant . . or puppet? You make the call.

WTF?

Re-read the thread smart-ass. There's a difference between troll and
victim.

LOL, you're a victim of me? That I make you face truths that you're a
homo, and overly feminin, and are out here trying to justify your worth
by posting your nature trails?

So you went & thought complaining to places I use a computer would
silence me of making you face these ugly truths about yourself? What
ugly truths do the women that own you by your balls have, Ridey? What
is it that you could deem them as healthy, in that they did this, to
me?

Something isn't right with your head, Ridey. And that you tried to
impede me, I'm going to waste you so bad by the ugly truths that you
have, that you deny. You'll wish you never took any aggressive form
against me. WUS...

Old July 1st 06, 02:18 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

dirtdude wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
WTF?
Re-read the thread smart-ass. There's a difference between troll and
victim.

*looks at ride a lot and yawns*

Away with you. Go find someplace else to embarrass your self.
Nothing you say is valid after that adolescent stunt you pulled with
the phone. Dude you should be ashamed of your self!

I believe the words you used with me were somthing along the lines of
"a lack of humanity" Judging purely on what I have seen, I have one
word for you. .
Hypocrite

Better have the doctor check on that ass cream he prescribed for your
ass pimple. It's f'ed your mind up.

Buh-bye.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o