No congratulations for you!

Old November 10th 06, 06:14 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
tom

Default No congratulations for you!

Not that my adulation (or lack of) means much, mind you. Just keep your
resolve,
please. Kill the troll. Starve him to death. To death. Unless you enjoy
his presence, of course. Anyone have any feelings about this bike I'm
looking at purchasing? Is it a bobber, heavy, or anything? Thanks.
http://tucson.craigslist.org/bik/232456600.html Tom

Old November 10th 06, 03:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Shawn

tom wrote:
Not that my adulation (or lack of) means much, mind you. Just keep your
resolve,
please. Kill the troll. Starve him to death. To death. Unless you enjoy
his presence, of course. Anyone have any feelings about this bike I'm
looking at purchasing? Is it a bobber, heavy, or anything? Thanks.
http://tucson.craigslist.org/bik/232456600.html Tom

Yikes! For that money you can get a 15 year old high end rigid that's
sat in a garage unmolested for 14.5 years, and put new tires on it.
It'll weigh half as much and go twice as fast. ;-)

Shawn
Old November 10th 06, 04:02 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Shawn wrote:
tom wrote:

Not that my adulation (or lack of) means much, mind you. Just keep your
resolve,
please. Kill the troll. Starve him to death. To death. Unless you enjoy
his presence, of course. Anyone have any feelings about this bike I'm
looking at purchasing? Is it a bobber, heavy, or anything? Thanks.
http://tucson.craigslist.org/bik/232456600.html Tom

Yikes! For that money you can get a 15 year old high end rigid that's
sat in a garage unmolested for 14.5 years, and put new tires on it.
It'll weigh half as much and go twice as fast. ;-)

Shawn

Plus, this one "Needs work on breaks". Depending on the severity and
location of the breaks that could be a dangerous bike!

Matt

Old November 10th 06, 04:09 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
tom

Yow, I just assumed he's a poor speller! Taken literally, this bike
could need a magnafluxing. Thanks. Tom MattB wrote:

Shawn wrote:
tom wrote:

Not that my adulation (or lack of) means much, mind you. Just keep your
resolve,
please. Kill the troll. Starve him to death. To death. Unless you enjoy
his presence, of course. Anyone have any feelings about this bike I'm
looking at purchasing? Is it a bobber, heavy, or anything? Thanks.
http://tucson.craigslist.org/bik/232456600.html Tom

Yikes! For that money you can get a 15 year old high end rigid that's
sat in a garage unmolested for 14.5 years, and put new tires on it.
It'll weigh half as much and go twice as fast. ;-)

Shawn

Plus, this one "Needs work on breaks". Depending on the severity and
location of the breaks that could be a dangerous bike!

Matt

Congratulations xeaza digigal1 Unicycling 2 April 6th 06 09:09 PM
Congratulations PB David Martin UK 8 February 1st 06 03:59 PM
Congratulations to CyclingNews B. Lafferty Racing 6 August 26th 05 04:59 AM
Congratulations jsm UniBrier Unicycling 12 April 12th 05 06:07 PM
Congratulations David! Andy B UK 2 October 10th 03 10:17 AM