Trek GoBug with "Stroller" Attachment

Old February 18th 08, 09:52 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Gineer

Default Trek GoBug with "Stroller" Attachment

I had a look at the Trek Deluxe GoBug over the weekend. I noticed that
in the site: http://www.trekbikes.com/uk/en/bikes...s/deluxegobug/
this trailer only has a “jogger” attachment. Can you get a “Stroller”
attachment for the trek like you get for the Burley trailers (http://
www.burley.com/products/child/honey_bee.cfm)? I like the fact that the
burley gives you a swivel wheel rather than the big fixed wheel.
Although, I like the trek trailer itself allot more.

Thanks
David Taylor
Old February 19th 08, 01:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Gineer

in the site:http://www.trekbikes.com/uk/en/bikes..._and_joggers/d...
this trailer only has a "jogger" attachment. Can you get a "Stroller"
attachment for the trek like you get for the Burley trailers (http://www.burley.com/products/child/honey_bee.cfm)?I like the fact that the
burley gives you a swivel wheel rather than the big fixed wheel.
Although, I like the trek trailer itself allot more.

Thanks
David Taylor

An update to this: I e-mailed this same message to a bike shop near
us, and he phoned me back; Apparently trek are planning to make a
stroller attachment for the GoBug in the next 2 to 3 months. The
reason why there isn't one yet is because the current GoBug is a new
design. Apparently older versions of the Trek trailers did have
stroller attachments. My problem now is that I could not find anything
on Trek's site indicating this of the previous couple of models. Does
anyone know about such an attachment on older versions of Trek's
trailers?

David