comfy seat?

Old February 26th 05, 04:54 AM

Default comfy seat?

Just bought a comfort bike but the seat isn't comfy enough. It's 10x10
which I know is considered large, so I wonder if a gel cover would
help. Are some better than others? Thanks.

Old February 26th 05, 05:08 PM
Ken Pisichko

Get a used Brooks B17 on e-bay and put neetsfoot oil on it. It will be
brutal while you are breaking it in but then-----

It will possibly be the most comfortable bicycle seat you will ever ride
on. Leather seats are wonderful - but they have to be taken care of.
Remember to cover the seat with a plastic grocery bag if the bike is
outside - rain and dew harm leather.

Ken