"BMX is cooler" "Unicycling is gay"

Old November 4th 08, 11:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
C-ZER

Default "BMX is cooler" "Unicycling is gay"

tell him that C-ZER is going to beat him up if he says unicycling is gay
one more time.

P.S
if he says it again after you tell him just let me know...

--
C-ZER

It seemed like a good idea at the time.

'Look I am better than you ' (http://tinyurl.com/2vghk6)
Old November 4th 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MatsaBrite

Don't show him any thing. First let him try to ride (alone) and when he
realize how hard that is, show him some MAD-TRICKS, and he'll understand
just how "MAD" that is.

--
MatsaBrite

Every species with it self, or as once a wise man said:"A bird can fall
in love with a fish, but where the hell would they live together???"
Old November 4th 08, 03:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

'Unicycling' (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZLHbD...eature=related)
is -as- cool as 'BMX' (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=L8HGeAzrURk).

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." - Boogie

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Old November 4th 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

You guys are using the wrong argument to say that BMX is cooler. Air
isn't all the extreme sports is about. Unicycling -isn't- supposed to be
a "big air" sport. Otherwise we would be coasting. But then we'd be just
like bikes.

BMX is cooler because unicyclingis gay.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind
blows.

-ahh... what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to
see him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni
Old November 5th 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

goats_on_unicycles;1124076 wrote:
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...hmentid=29402]
vs.
[image: http://www.spearshoes.com/images/Gil...ina01_350.jpg]

ftfy

Goats_On_Unicycles;1124239 wrote:
It's seven feet.

Aw. So you didn't like my little rhyme?

--
hobo_chuck
Old November 5th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UNIdentified

Goats_On_Unicycles;1124421 wrote:

Air isn't all the extreme sports is about.

not at all... may i introduce you to my friend, percy marshall.

YouTube
- best_of_2007 MOFO

this is one of my friends who i ride with regularly, and get who i get
my inspiration from.

i love bmx, but i also love my uni... and neither of them are gay.

--
UNIdentified

Thats not what your mom said.
Old November 5th 08, 01:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SHAY_CAM

(http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=dTamZE...eature=channel)

this is one of my friends who i ride with regularly, and get who i get
my inspiration from.

i love bmx, but i also love my uni... and neither of them are gay.

Haha! yes.

--
SHAY_CAM

Bringing back the Bmx style unicycle.
Old November 5th 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rookie rider

just ignore him. he is probably a loser anyway

--
rookie rider

Originally Posted by warlord14
we need to build are numbers up then we can start on are way to
unicycle domination.
Old November 5th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
scoope

UNIdentified;1124948 wrote:

Goats_On_Unicycles;1124421 wrote:

Air isn't all the extreme sports is about.

not at all... may i introduce you to my friend, percy marshall.

'YouTube - best_of_2007 MOFO'
(http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=dTamZE...eature=channel)

this is one of my friends who i ride with regularly, and get who i get
my inspiration from.

i love bmx, but i also love my uni... and neither of them are gay.

Your friend blew me away - truly awesome!

Ignore the small minded fool that clearly has no idea what he is
talking about.

--
scoope
Old November 5th 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SHAY_CAM

UNIdentified;1124948 wrote:

Goats_On_Unicycles;1124421 wrote:

Air isn't all the extreme sports is about.

not at all... may i introduce you to my friend, percy marshall.

'YouTube - best_of_2007 MOFO'
(http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=dTamZE...eature=channel)

this is one of my friends who i ride with regularly, and get who i get
my inspiration from.

i love bmx, but i also love my uni... and neither of them are gay.

By the way, tell your friend that was the most amazing steam roller
combo i have ever seen. Very original.