Weird problem with hop twists, smallspins & bigspins

Old November 18th 08, 08:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

Default Weird problem with hop twists, smallspins & bigspins

I spin the unicycle clockwise.
I hop twist anti-clockwise.
I hop with left foot back.

Is it possible to spin the unicycle clock-wise and hoptwist
anti-clockwise?
Or will I have to learn to hop twist the other way?

What about 360 unispins, any different?

Help is helpful

EDIT: And what is the hand positioning for hoptwists? Is it one hand on
the front of the saddle? Do both hands let go? Do both hands stay on or
what?

--
Unisykolist

Perfected...360 Unispins - Hop up 3 pallets
Going to UniNats 2009
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
-Style of riding:- Street and Trials
Old November 18th 08, 11:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

I spin the unicycle anticlockwise
I hop twist clockwise
I hop with left foot forward

So the exact opposite of you.

I don't understand your questions though. You have just said this:

I spin the unicycle clockwise.
I hop twist anti-clockwise.
I hop with left foot back.

but then you say this:

Is it possible to spin the unicycle clock-wise and hoptwist
anti-clockwise?

If you are asking if its possible, what are you doing now?

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." - Boogie

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Old November 18th 08, 11:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tim_desmet

I spin the unicycle anticlockwise
I hop twist clockwise
I hop with left foot forward

I have the same 'problem'

--
tim_desmet

Old November 18th 08, 06:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

Yes.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *3D Unicycle Computer Game**
- Follow the 'progress.' (http://www.projectuni.com)

*'Get cool unicycle posters, pins and more!'
(http://www.zazzle.com/BrianOleyUni*)* All products are my personal
photography. *Seven* items so far and more to come! * New Poster *
Old November 18th 08, 06:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

If you spin the unicycle the opposite direction of your jump, that means
you are doing an inward trick. An inward smallspin is where the unicycle
does a 180 one way and you do a 180 the other way so you kinda do it
like a 360 unispin.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

BillyTheMountain for President.
Old November 18th 08, 08:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

You'll have to twist the other way. But seriously, it's not that hard.
You should be able to 180 and blind 180 pretty easily. I can 360 my
natural way and 270 blind. I don't really find big spins etc. a problem.
I'm like you, I have to twist blind for big spins but I find inward
tricks more natural.

--
SkierAlex

You've highlighted my sig'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)

Old November 19th 08, 03:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

Unisykolist;1133437 wrote:
Hand postiioning??????????????????

Normal.

Old November 19th 08, 10:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

Unisykolist;1133437 wrote:
Hand postiioning??????????????????

****speak kid wrote:
???

It might be helpful to people trying to answer your questions if you
actually type what you would like to know rather than this bull****.

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." - Boogie

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve

weird bb problem? Nate Knutson Techniques 5 August 1st 06 07:58 AM
Weird Problem iridemymuni Unicycling 8 July 26th 06 09:17 AM
Vetta 100HR sudden and weird problem C A III A Techniques 2 May 29th 06 04:22 AM
weird steering problem ellis Mountain Biking 5 July 6th 05 05:57 AM
weird steering problem ellis Techniques 5 July 6th 05 05:57 AM