Pictures of your latest ride

Old December 27th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
georgegoss

Default Pictures of your latest ride

Here is our parade group from McKenna Elementary Dec. 6th, 2008. We grew
to 42 students a fourth grade teacher and myself the PE teacher. We now
have one giraffe uni as well. One of the kids grandmas purchased and
hot glued all the Santa hats and reindeer antlers for us.

|Filename: IMG_0507.jpg |

georgegoss

All work and no play makes George a dull boy.
Old December 27th 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Michaelgoround

georgegoss;1158670 wrote:
Here is our parade group from McKenna Elementary Dec. 6th, 2008. We grew
to 42 students a fourth grade teacher and myself the PE teacher. We now
have one giraffe uni as well. One of the kids grandmas purchased and hot
glued all the Santa hats and reindeer antlers for us.

Thats awesome! Got any kids that are super into it?

--
Michaelgoround
Old December 27th 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cathwood

Most of the riding I've been doing recently has been in the dark.
Luckily, it's been lovely weather this christmas and I have been able to
get out in daylight.

|Filename: SNC00009 small.jpg |

cathwood

Cathy
Old December 28th 08, 10:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tim_desmet

97cm
[image: http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/4...ll0002id9.jpg]
rail
[image: http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1356/rail3ak6.jpg]
100cm
[image: http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2...donkerlo6.jpg]

--
tim_desmet

-- Sorry for my bad english --
Old December 29th 08, 04:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Jeremy (Formerly Vanpaun) was in town visting from Mass., and we did a
MUni ride then some fun riding at Venice Beach, where these pics were
taken. A very fun-filled day of riding and I was very impressed with
Jeremy's riding skill! I'm currently editing footage from today plus a
really fun Star Trek segment! Should be up a little later.

30479

30480

|Filename: DSC06991.JPG |

MuniAddict

::'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com)

'' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=12920)::
Old December 29th 08, 04:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

I can't wait to see some GOOD riding from jeremy haha cool pictures by
the way. seat drop pictures on that rock would have been cooler though

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'
(www.zazzle.com/ducttapesunicycle*)
'*watch my videos*'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ducttapesunicycle)
'*uniman comics*'
'*original thread for uniman*'
*'sigged quotes' (http://tinyurl.com/29b744)*
Old December 30th 08, 12:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
turtle

this morning i did my end of the year ride! my lovely wife drove me up
to 1485masl, from there i hiked and rode up to the "alpspitz" 2000masl!
from there i could ride all the way down to may home in vaduz at
450masl! it was perfect and i was back right in time for lunch
all the pictures are he
...http://picasaweb.google.de/einrad2/2008MuniAlpspitz#
some are he

|Filename: DSC04082.jpg |

turtle

-'platzangst' (http://www.platzangst.com/)-
'-schlumpf-' (http://www.schlumpf.ch/)
'my vids' (http://de.youtube.com/user/Balzner) 'my pics'
(http://picasaweb.google.de/einrad2)
Old December 30th 08, 03:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jaco_flans

Liechtenstein is awsome, I got to go ride there one day for sure.
Is it real that there is more compagnies than people??

--
jaco_flans

High jump:78cm
Long jump:90inches
sorry for my english... If it's wrong!
Old December 30th 08, 03:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
turtle

jaco_flans;1160613 wrote:
Liechtenstein is awsome, I got to go ride there one day for sure.
Is it real that there is more compagnies than people??

...i think canada is a perfect place to ride as well, i would like to

..and yes that's true, but those are no really companies (only mailbox
companies), they just "wash" the money, or taking the money from foreign
people, so they don't have to pay taxes in their countries... sad,
sad... fortunately i work in switzerland, and not in the finance market!

Old December 30th 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

Great pictures Turtle!

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." - Boogie

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve

for Ride-A-Lot & J.D., my latest video of me riding LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 2 September 25th 07 09:54 AM
hey RUSH, see my latest mockery of Ride-A-Lot? LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 6 June 9th 07 10:41 PM
Ride-A-Lot latest video is GAY LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 0 September 26th 06 10:47 PM
Latest Ride is out dtmeister Australia 5 January 25th 06 10:20 AM
Bike Ride Pictures: Club ride to Half Moon Bay, CA, June 2005 Bill Bushnell Rides 0 June 28th 05 07:05 AM