54th Birthday Ride

Old November 16th 04, 03:54 PM
Beverly

"Terry Morse" wrote in message
"Olebiker" wrote:

Maggie's recent musing on her age made me appreciate my ride yesterday,
my 54th birthday.

Nice ride report. I had a good birthday ride a couple of weeks ago,
at the Bakersfield Spooktacular Century, just riding with a couple
of friends. It was also the day I rolled over my 200-vertical-mile
goal. When I hit the target vertical on my computer, my friends gave
me a surprise birthday celebration -- right on the side of the road.
They had a cake, a card, a gift (a multi-tool), and a Certificate of
Achievement, all stuffed in their jersey pockets:

http://bike.terrymorse.com/spooktacu...IMG_0850a.html

It was one of the best birthdays in recent memory.

Another Happy belated birthday. You certainly have some beautiful places to
ride.

Beverly

Old November 16th 04, 05:46 PM
Olebiker

Shh! Don't tell people. They will want to move here.

Old November 17th 04, 02:09 AM
Beverly

"Olebiker" wrote in message
oups.com...
Shh! Don't tell people. They will want to move here.

I live in Ca for a year and did some biking there. Of course I was only 1
year old and it was on my three wheelerG

Beverly