How do you stay motivated during the winter.

Old November 17th 04, 11:12 AM
Maggie

Rich wrote in message ...
Maggie wrote:
I'm learning alot

about myself on this newsgroup

Rich wrote in message ...
Well, you've told everyone here a lot about yourself as well. And,
based on what I've read (which includes a fair number of your posts), I
seriously doubt your going to get 200 miles on your bike before you're
off to something else. YOu appear to be much more interested in
disucsing things then doing things.

But I'd be pleasantly surprised if you proved me wrong.

Rich

Maggie wrote:

Well I am off to Lake Tahoe......You will miss this big mouth poster.
;-) It takes one trip away to lose my interest in what I left behind
and go on to something else..Who knows if I will post when I return.
Knowing me, probably not. I am going to try skiing......so if you
don't hear from me again....my bike is hanging in the garage and I am
on to my next hobby. I think I will try kickboxing. ;-) Only kidding,
that bike does make me feel good. I really don't think it will end up
at a garage sale. I have faith in me.

Thanks for your faith in me. And yes, I do talk way too much. Yes, I
do jump from one thing to the next...yes I have many, many
interests....and I am definately going through some kind of age
crisis...I think you all helped me realize that I have alot of good
life left....one of my faults is I love, love, love to talk to people
on the internet while I am supposed to be working...I love people.
Thanks for reading. I have really enjoyed all of your posts, all of
your pictures, all the advice and all the good wishes. I hope to keep
riding and I have faith I will. I hope Red Cloud lightens up and
enjoys life. I wish all you hot guys and athletic women great riding
now and always....
Always remember crazy Maggie who invaded your newsgroup for a week or
so. I will remember you. If you stop by my house in the spring there
might be a bike for sale......but maybe not. After Tahoe I may be
invading a ski news group. You just never know. Life is strange and
people are stranger... Air kisses to all. and many, many Thanks. Have
a great week everyone. I have to catch a plane.... :-) I may be
crazy....but I am never boring. ;-) You have to take my word on that.
Love,
Linda Ann aka Maggie

http://www.geocities.com/lindaannbuset/mypage.html
http://hometown.aol.com/lbuset/
www.allsecretarial.com
DROP ME A LINE SOMETIME!!!!!

The velocity addicts explode on the highways
Ignoring the journey and moving so fast
Their nerves fall apart and they gasp but can't breathe
They run from the cops of the skeleton past
Petrified by tradition in a nightmare they stagger
Into nowhere at all and they look up aghast
And i wave goodbye to speed
And smile hello to a rose

FA: $1 End of Summer Garage Sale - nice winter clothing! Carla Hukee Marketplace 0 August 26th 04 04:26 AM
winter slippery dark scary time digigal1 Unicycling 1 August 4th 04 08:41 PM
Winter Riding evil-nick Unicycling 28 July 2nd 04 05:20 PM
How do you prep for winter riding? Gadget UK 18 October 29th 03 07:45 PM