An apology to hikers

Old October 3rd 06, 06:58 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
TJ

Default An apology to hikers

--
No Signature. Read on.
"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 17:25:38 -0700, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 09:46:19 -0700, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
m...
So, bottom line, you either haven't a clue how to do it, or aren't
willing to expose your ideas to criticism. People drive, quite simply,
BECAUSE THEY CAN! The ONLY way they can be gotten out of their cars is
by force: reducing the availability of auto facilities, such as road &
parking space and increasing the cost. This can be done gradually and
incrementally, without anyone noticing it. Change ordinances so that
new construction doesn't have to provide as much (or any) parking. Let
them fill up with carfree residents.

You are so full of ****, it comes out of your mouth.

I know hundreds of people, and they all know hundreds of other people
that
do not know, and of all of those people, you are the only one I know
about
that can live in a world as you want it to be. I agree that there are
millions of people that walk everywhere they go, but they live in third
world countries. You are among a very few in the industrialized world
that
can live in a world without cars. Please do not force your narrow view
of
life on the rest of us.

Explain how I am "forcing" you. Idiot.

When you want me to abandon my car and walk to work, you are forcing your
views on me. Idiot. It amazes me that you need the explaination. Actually,
it doesn't, I am used to your ignorance. It's your ignorance that really
amazes me.

Explain how I am "forcing" you. Where is the use of "force"? No one
forces you to read my posts. More intelligent people who don't want to
read something simply DON'T. DUH! So everyone who posts here is
"forcing" their views on you, including the mountain bikers? Why don't
you complain about EVERYONE, then????? Idiot.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Like it or not, this planet will one day be totaly consumed. Humans, like
you Mike are the problem. A species that is like a virus. Consuming until
there is nothing left to consume and dying. You choose not to have
off-spring.

By the way Mike, the trafic engineer spanked you pretty hard with his use of
logic.