Willie Nelson says Bush for 10 more years.

Old February 5th 08, 02:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Default Willie Nelson says Bush for 10 more years.

Willie Nelson Fears Election Could Be Cancelled
"We could have George in there ten years longer," says country music star

Country music legend Willie Nelson fears the 2008 presidential
election could be cancelled due to a national state of emergency and
that George W. Bush could occupy the White House for another decade.

"It's a long time until election day and some sort of national crisis
could put off the elections and we could have George in there ten
years longer," Nelson told the Alex Jones Show today.

.... Nelson has every right to be concerned, especially considering
that President Bush's post-terror attack continuity of government plan
is so shocking that even sitting members of Congress and Homeland
Security officials are barred from viewing it.

In addition, legislation signed on May 9, 2007 declares that in the
event of a "catastrophic event", the President can take total control
over the government and the country, bypassing all other levels of
government at the state, federal, local, territorial and tribal
levels, and thus ensuring total unprecedented dictatorial power.

So Screw it, and vote Osama anyway

http://azurservers.com/rec/obama.png

http://azurservers.com/rec/obama-family.jpeg

--
Davey Crockett
-
Old February 5th 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Dave

Davey Crockett wrote:

In addition, legislation signed on May 9, 2007 declares that in the
event of a "catastrophic event", the President can take total control
over the government and the country, bypassing all other levels of
government at the state, federal, local, territorial and tribal
levels, and thus ensuring total unprecedented dictatorial power.

So Screw it, and vote Osama anyway

http://azurservers.com/rec/obama.png

http://azurservers.com/rec/obama-family.jpeg

Could you provide a link to the legislation you mention?

/dave

Old February 5th 08, 04:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Dave a écrit profondement:

| Davey Crockett wrote:
|
| In addition, legislation signed on May 9, 2007 declares that in the
| event of a "catastrophic event", the President can take total control
| over the government and the country, bypassing all other levels of
| government at the state, federal, local, territorial and tribal
| levels, and thus ensuring total unprecedented dictatorial power.
|
| So Screw it, and vote Osama anyway
|
| http://azurservers.com/rec/obama.png
|
| http://azurservers.com/rec/obama-family.jpeg
|

| Could you provide a link to the legislation you mention?
|
| /dave

Will see if I can find it

The item I was quoting from didn't mention the precise title or name
of the act

--
Davey Crockett
-

Old February 5th 08, 05:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Davey Crockett a écrit profondement:

It is:

_National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive_

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...070509-12.html

The real Teeth are reported to be in the Classified "Continuity
Annexes" which even Congress (House and Senate?) have not seen nor
will they be allowed to see.

First off I would imagine that they will be populating the "Security
Compounds" that Cheney's company Halliburton has been constructing
all around your country under "no bid" contracts with "dissidents"
like Davey a la Iosef Vissarionovich

But Davey, luckily, doesn't reside in La-La Land and in any case has a
30.06 and a 12 bore (with the plug pulled) plus a pistol and so the
first few of Cheney's ******z that try kicking in Davey's door in will
be on the fast track to Valhalla.

http://azurservers.com/rec/dicktator.jpg

--
Davey Crockett
-
Old February 5th 08, 05:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Dave

Davey Crockett wrote:
[...]

Unfortunately, I don't have access to the classified parts of this
directive. But, from reading the link Davey provided, I did find this:

"Enduring Constitutional Government," or "ECG," means a cooperative
effort among the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of the
Federal Government, coordinated by the President, as a matter of comity
with respect to the legislative and judicial branches and with proper
respect for the constitutional separation of powers among the branches,
to preserve the constitutional framework under which the Nation is
governed and the capability of all three branches of government to
execute constitutional responsibilities and provide for orderly
succession, appropriate transition of leadership, and interoperability
and support of the National Essential Functions during a catastrophic
emergency;

I have no idea what this means...

/dave
Old February 5th 08, 06:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Feb 5, 12:31*pm, Davey Crockett wrote:
[...]

Davey
The dude's obviously gotten hooked up with the good stuff from his
buddy Chavez, and is smoking it with Ollie Stone.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/venezuela/...251482,00.html

Be more worried about California falling into the ocean.

Good musician, doesn't make him a good anything else.
Bill C
Old February 5th 08, 06:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Dave a écrit profondement:

| Davey Crockett wrote:
| Davey Crockett a écrit profondement:
|
| It is:
|
| _National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive_
|
| http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...070509-12.html
|

| The real Teeth are reported to be in the Classified "Continuity
| Annexes" which even Congress (House and Senate?) have not seen nor
| will they be allowed to see.
|
| First off I would imagine that they will be populating the "Security
| Compounds" that Cheney's company Halliburton has been constructing
| all around your country under "no bid" contracts with "dissidents"
| like Davey a la Iosef Vissarionovich
|
| But Davey, luckily, doesn't reside in La-La Land and in any case has a
| 30.06 and a 12 bore (with the plug pulled) plus a pistol and so the
| first few of Cheney's ******z that try kicking in Davey's door in will
| be on the fast track to Valhalla.
|
| http://azurservers.com/rec/dicktator.jpg
|

| Unfortunately, I don't have access to the classified parts of this
| directive. But, from reading the link Davey provided, I did find
| this:
|
| "Enduring Constitutional Government," or "ECG," means a cooperative
| effort among the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of the
| Federal Government, coordinated by the President, as a matter of
| comity with respect to the legislative and judicial branches and with
| proper respect for the constitutional separation of powers among the
| branches, to preserve the constitutional framework under which the
| Nation is governed and the capability of all three branches of
| government to execute constitutional responsibilities and provide for
| orderly succession, appropriate transition of leadership, and
| interoperability and support of the National Essential Functions
| during a catastrophic emergency;
|
| I have no idea what this means...
|
| /dave

It seems largely to parallel the British "Defense of the Realm Act",
known as DORA, or by the more Plebian citizens as the "Riot Act", the
one that the greatest Traitor the World has ever known, Winston
Churchill, used to declare Martial Law and rout peacefully striking
miners with charging troops.

I would imagine that irregardless of what is in the Classified Annexes
which probably say "Notwithstanding anything in the non-classified
sections of this directive the President may...", Item 3 of the
"Purpoese" might be interpreted to mean that the current president
shall continue in office until such time as he shall determine that a
democratic election is feasible.

[cite]
(3) It is the policy of the United States to maintain a comprehensive
and effective continuity capability composed of Continuity of
Operations and Continuity of Government programs in order to ensure
the preservation of our form of government under the Constitution and
the continuing performance of National Essential Functions under all
conditions.

--
Davey Crockett
-
Old February 5th 08, 06:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Dave

Davey Crockett wrote:
Dave a écrit profondement:

> [...]

Churchill, used to declare Martial Law and rout peacefully striking
miners with charging troops.

I would imagine that irregardless of what is in the Classified Annexes
which probably say "Notwithstanding anything in the non-classified
sections of this directive the President may...", Item 3 of the
"Purpoese" might be interpreted to mean that the current president
shall continue in office until such time as he shall determine that a
democratic election is feasible.

[cite]
(3) It is the policy of the United States to maintain a comprehensive
and effective continuity capability composed of Continuity of
Operations and Continuity of Government programs in order to ensure
the preservation of our form of government under the Constitution and
the continuing performance of National Essential Functions under all

Let me get this straight, we have

ECG - Enduring Constitutional Government
COO - Continuity of Operations
COG - Continuity of Government
NEF - National Essential Functions

I see no reference to the Executive remaining in office, but then I
don't have access to the classified parts or Willie's dope stash.

/dave
Old February 5th 08, 07:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Dave" wrote in message

Let me get this straight, we have

ECG - Enduring Constitutional Government
COO - Continuity of Operations
COG - Continuity of Government
NEF - National Essential Functions

I see no reference to the Executive remaining in office, but then I don't
have access to the classified parts or Willie's dope stash.

Not to mention Davey's dope stash. Can anyone suggest why this bill which
was enacted simply to give a basis for government in case of a complete and
utter breakdown of civilization should be treated as the coming of the
devil?

Nelson, BC Jordan Unicycling 3 August 27th 07 04:59 AM
Anyone from Nelson,NZ padst3r Unicycling 3 July 15th 07 02:57 AM
Carradice Nelson Rear Bag Tom Nakashima Techniques 10 June 9th 07 02:01 AM
SF Mayor Willie Brown to Receive Man on Tricycle Cycle America/Nat. Bicycle Greenway Recumbent Biking 1 August 8th 03 11:15 PM
SF Willie Brown to Receive NBG, Berkeley Mayor to ride with NBG Just a Cyclist General 1 August 7th 03 05:00 PM