Willie Nelson says Bush for 10 more years.

Old February 6th 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
diego

Default Willie Nelson says Bush for 10 more years.

Bill C wrote:
On Feb 5, 12:31 pm, Davey Crockett wrote:
Davey Crockett a écrit profondement:

It is:

_National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive_

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...070509-12.html

The real Teeth are reported to be in the Classified "Continuity
Annexes" which even Congress (House and Senate?) have not seen nor
will they be allowed to see.

First off I would imagine that they will be populating the "Security
Compounds" that Cheney's company Halliburton has been constructing
all around your country under "no bid" contracts with "dissidents"
like Davey a la Iosef Vissarionovich

But Davey, luckily, doesn't reside in La-La Land and in any case has a
30.06 and a 12 bore (with the plug pulled) plus a pistol and so the
first few of Cheney's ******z that try kicking in Davey's door in will
be on the fast track to Valhalla.

http://azurservers.com/rec/dicktator.jpg

--
Davey Crockett
-

Davey
The dude's obviously gotten hooked up with the good stuff from his
buddy Chavez, and is smoking it with Ollie Stone.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/venezuela/...251482,00.html

Hey like the old days with Iran Contra and the CIA!

Oh wait... ?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/1...608/933/420107
http://www.chicagopublicradio.org/co...?audioID=14304

Old February 6th 08, 04:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Feb 5, 6:38*am, Davey Crockett wrote:
Willie Nelson Fears Election Could Be Cancelled
"We could have George in there ten years longer," says country music star

Country music legend Willie Nelson fears the 2008 presidential
election could be cancelled due to a national state of emergency and
that George W. Bush could occupy the White House for another decade.

"It's a long time until election day and some sort of national crisis
could put off the elections and we could have George in there ten
years longer," Nelson told the Alex Jones Show today.

... Nelson has every right to be concerned, especially considering
that President Bush's post-terror attack continuity of government plan
is so shocking that even sitting members of Congress and Homeland
Security officials are barred from viewing it.

In addition, legislation signed on May 9, 2007 declares that in the
event of a "catastrophic event", the President can take total control
over the government and the country, bypassing all other levels of
government at the state, federal, local, territorial and tribal
levels, and thus ensuring total unprecedented dictatorial power.

So Screw it, and vote Osama anyway

http://azurservers.com/rec/obama.png

http://azurservers.com/rec/obama-family.jpeg

--
Davey Crockett

Dumbass -

If that happens you should be a Patriot and break out the .50 sniper
rifle.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old February 6th 08, 05:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Feb 5, 7:38*am, Davey Crockett wrote:
[...]

If I didn't know better (which I don't, but its worth a guess) I'd say
it appears you've posted an article from The Onion, spoofing the whole
notion of celebrity commentary on politics, as if Willie knows
anything more than Susan Sarandon or that Baldwin asshole, which is to
say, not much.
Old February 6th 08, 07:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
If that happens you should be a Patriot and break out the .50 sniper
rifle.

Or fly an A380 into the whitehouse.
Old February 6th 08, 09:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Donald Munro a écrit profondement:

| Davey Crockett wrote:
| Willie Nelson Fears Election Could Be Cancelled "We could have George in
| there ten years longer," says country music star
|
| Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
| If that happens you should be a Patriot and break out the .50 sniper
| rifle.
|
| Or fly an A380 into the whitehouse.

Will a Boeing 777/200 do?

I'll be pretty close to there next month on KLM 695 out of
Amsterdam, but then again I won't be driving

--
Davey Crockett
-
Old February 6th 08, 11:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Feb 5, 10:26*pm, wrote:
[...]

It was widely reported at the time, although Willie
may have garbled the details - he has difficulty
keeping ECG and COG straight, just like I always
confuse Country with Western.

Anyway, don't knock the Onion as a news source.
They published this article in 2002:
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/27821
Assuring the nation that "there is no need for alarm," the
Office of Homeland Security issued all U.S. citizens life
jackets for some unexplained reason Monday.
"Everything is fine. You have nothing to worry about," said
Homeland Security Director Tom Ridge during a televised
press conference. "Still, just to be 100 percent on the safe
side, I would urge all Americans to keep these life vests
on at all times." ...

Sure, it wasn't until 2005 that Katrina happened, but
ever since then I've been taking the Onion more
seriously.

Ben
not a good swimmer

Old February 6th 08, 01:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Feb 6, 6:41*am, "
wrote:

Anyway, don't knock the Onion as a news source.
They published this article in 2002:http://www.theonion.com/content/node/27821
* Assuring the nation that "there is no need for alarm," the
* Office of Homeland Security issued all U.S. citizens life
* jackets for some unexplained reason Monday.
* "Everything is fine. You have nothing to worry about," said
* Homeland Security Director Tom Ridge during a televised
* press conference. "Still, just to be 100 percent on the safe
* side, I would urge all Americans to keep these life vests
* on at all times." ...

Sure, it wasn't until 2005 that Katrina happened, but
ever since then I've been taking the Onion more
seriously.

Ben
not a good swimmer- Hide quoted text -

Damn Ben
The Onion has got to be more accurate, reliable, and fun than at
least half the crap out there masquerading as news outlets, or
tabloids. I love the Weekly World News 'cause they tell you they are
just making the **** up. Scary part is I've known people who believed
a lot of their stuff.
Bill C
Old February 6th 08, 01:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Bill C a écrit profondement:

| Damn Ben
| The Onion has got to be more accurate, reliable, and fun than at
| least half the crap out there masquerading as news outlets, or
| tabloids. I love the Weekly World News 'cause they tell you they are
| just making the **** up. Scary part is I've known people who believed
| a lot of their stuff.
| Bill C

Meanwhile the Drudge Report is taking hits all over.

The latest was in fact the Willie Nelson story which it pulled after
20 minutes, but not before it had been archived

Sheesh, Drudge is about as reliable as Hal Turner these days and at
least Hal is entertaining.

http://www.infowars.com/?p=82#comment-921

--
Davey Crockett
-
Old February 6th 08, 01:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Davey Crockett wrote:
Will a Boeing 777/200 do?

I'll be pretty close to there next month on KLM 695 out of Amsterdam, but
then again I won't be driving

If the engines fail while approaching Washington airport
like the one at Heathrow then you might still end up being
martyred.
Old February 6th 08, 02:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Donald Munro a écrit profondement:

| Donald Munro wrote:
| | Or fly an A380 into the whitehouse.
|
| Davey Crockett wrote:
| Will a Boeing 777/200 do?
|
| I'll be pretty close to there next month on KLM 695 out of Amsterdam, but
| then again I won't be driving
|
| If the engines fail while approaching Washington airport
| like the one at Heathrow then you might still end up being
| martyred.

Well at least, thanks to my "Flying-Blue" KLM/AIRFRANCE air miles, at
least I'll be going out on a First Class Ticket

--
Davey Crockett
-

Nelson, BC Jordan Unicycling 3 August 27th 07 04:59 AM
Anyone from Nelson,NZ padst3r Unicycling 3 July 15th 07 02:57 AM
Carradice Nelson Rear Bag Tom Nakashima Techniques 10 June 9th 07 02:01 AM
SF Mayor Willie Brown to Receive Man on Tricycle Cycle America/Nat. Bicycle Greenway Recumbent Biking 1 August 8th 03 11:15 PM
SF Willie Brown to Receive NBG, Berkeley Mayor to ride with NBG Just a Cyclist General 1 August 7th 03 05:00 PM