Damn Global Warming

Old February 7th 08, 08:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

Default Damn Global Warming

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

Dumbass -

What are you doing in Munich?

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi...1.2003.07252.x
Old February 7th 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mark & Steven Bornfeld

Kyle Legate wrote:
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

Dumbass -

What are you doing in Munich?

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi...1.2003.07252.x

Wow--I'm speechless.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Old February 8th 08, 01:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Feb 7, 3:01 pm, Mark & Steven Bornfeld
wrote:
Kyle Legate wrote:
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

Dumbass -

What are you doing in Munich?

http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi...-0241.2003.072...

Wow--I'm speechless.

"Persistent exploration of the patient's history disclosed
a visit at the Munich Octoberfest the night before admission,
during which the patient had ingested a condom filled
with beer."

I love the adjective "persistent," which tells you that
though the patient was in dire straits, he was still
too embarrassed to let the doctors know he'd swallowed
a condom filled with beer.

Ben

Old February 8th 08, 02:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,
SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:

On Feb 7, 12:30*am, Ted van de Weteringe
wrote:
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
What are you doing in Munich?

http://www.biergarten.com/basics/bie...2/bgf_2006.jpg

Nice.

I'm glad to see at least some people are aware that a mug is the
proper vessel for beer.

"'Beer glasses' make me really mad." -- BF, 1759

Ben Franklin is a dumbass. My favourite beers are properly served in
duvel glasses.

Old February 8th 08, 03:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fabrizio Mazzoleni[_2_]

On Feb 7, 6:47*pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
What are you doing in Munich?

http://www.biergarten.com/basics/bie...2/bgf_2006.jpg

Nice.

I'm glad to see at least some people are aware that a mug is the
proper vessel for beer.

"'Beer glasses' make me really mad." -- BF, 1759

Ben Franklin is a dumbass. My favourite beers are properly served in
duvel glasses.

--
Ryan Cousineau /

Anyone know which three Copenhagen restaurants will
be selling the Carlsberg Vintage No. 1?

I understand it is going for about 2,000 Danish kroner.

Old February 8th 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fabrizio Mazzoleni[_2_]

wrote:
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
What are you doing in Munich?

http://www.biergarten.com/basics/bie...2/bgf_2006.jpg

Nice.

I'm glad to see at least some people are aware that a mug is the
proper vessel for beer.

"'Beer glasses' make me really mad." -- BF, 1759

Yea, but if that was my women she wouldn't be packing my Carlsberg
Vintage No. 1 so casual.
Old February 9th 08, 04:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

Coldest winter on record in China. Early and strong winter in Europe.
Worst winter in 30 years so far in the USA. Screaming about melting
icecap at the south pole while in the fine print you discover that the
ice pack is the thickest ever measured there at the moment.

Damn global warming!

62 degrees F. in NY today.

On the other hand, I barely escaped Wisconsin this past Tuesday. I was
originally scheduled to fly out of there on Wednesday, but things started
getting, er, interesting, on Tuesday afternoon, so after my meetings and I'm
back at the hotel I log onto the computer and find UA has waived the usual
fees to change tickets into & out of the midwest... so it's off to Madison
airport, a day early, hoping to get a flight out. Yikes, it was like the
fall of Saigon!!! Flights getting cancelled all over the place, planes that
were supposed to arrive that simply disappear (obviously diverted
someplace... well, at least I hope so!) and, in the end, one lone flight
leaving for Denver that everybody wanted to get onto. It was one of the few
times my lowly 2P status on UA came in handy.

Wisconsin has had close to (or maybe it is) record snowfall so far this
winter. The news was carrying reports that they were running out of salt
(for the roads) so they were cutting it with sand.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

A little global warming WeaselPoopPower Racing 1 November 16th 07 06:47 AM
Global Warming Tom Kunich Racing 212 November 16th 07 02:41 AM
Global Warming and RBR Experts Tom Kunich Racing 69 June 26th 07 04:55 PM
Global Warming Richard Bates UK 84 July 25th 04 11:58 PM