Seat on Stomach tips please

Old June 18th 08, 02:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GILD

Default Seat on Stomach tips please

Thanx for Searching.

For me the most important part about starting stomach-on-seat is the
same as the advice we give beginner riders.
Weight on the seat.
And it's pretty easy to feel if you're not commiting your full weigh to
your tummy on the seat.

Initially I found an assisted start much easier.
Eventually I evolved into a hand-on-the-wheel style mount to get going.

But the crucial bit remains, weight on the seat.

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'unihoki'
(http://www.sinco.hu/data/pic/size_1/..._061007_26.jpg)
'if i'm murdered, don't execute my killer.'
(http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1539/)
'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx) 'mikefule'
(http://tinyurl.com/yh6vna) 'Seager'
(http://tinyurl.com/62anrw) 'bluntrm' (http://tinyurl.com/2bq8ol)