NUTS - November 08

Old October 7th 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joe

Default NUTS - November 08

Decided on Manchester on 1st November.

I will work on somewhere to stay if people are interested in MUni on
Sunday.
We rode near Macc with Kit last time and it was awesome!

Whos up for that then?

Joe,

--
joe

*www.cool.unicyclist.com*
'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
Joe Baxter is great. Mike Swarbrick is not.

Lucas wrote:
I wasn't drunk, I was just uncoordinated

Kit wrote:
I've lost my baby arms!

Old October 8th 08, 04:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joe

Heres the plan:

Saturday 1st Nov - Trials in Manchester - Meet at the station at 10:00
(I may be a little late, but I will catch up)

Sunday 2nd Nov - MUni in Macc Forrest - Meet at Macc Forrest car park
at 10:00. Please let me know if you need somewhere to stay on Saturday
night. Might be able to sort something out, but places would be
limited!

It would be great if we could get a good little group together.

Whos coming?

Joe,

--

Lucas wrote:
I wasn't drunk, I was just uncoordinated

Kit wrote:
I've lost my baby arms!

Old October 8th 08, 07:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MrBoogiejuice

Were you thinking of doing the same route as last time? If so it's
Tegg's Nose car park not the Macc Forest one we started from last time.

It should be a groovy weekend, I'm looking forward to it.

--
MrBoogiejuice

---unicycle for Horst---
Make crumbs not War!
www.unicyclepics.co.uk Get your pics out!
www.Dreadworx.co.uk For proper natty dreads
Old October 8th 08, 09:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mattwood22

should be able to come this. il try get some more of us from tholthorpe
along for the trials.

might not be able to come to the muni though, depending on if i can
find a muni and if i can get it off work and if anything else comes up
that weekend

matt

--
mattwood22
Old October 9th 08, 04:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

i might try to get to manchester on that day... i'll see what i can do.

depending on costs really.

--
brendan
Old October 9th 08, 08:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jesta

Nice one for getting this together Joe... seems like ages since the last
one.

I reacon i'd be up for both days again. Definetly up for the muni,
although my legs were screwed for like 3 days after that ride. But yeah
no worries, will be there.

Matt

--
Jesta
Old October 9th 08, 11:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
epistolize

should be cool. i think i booked it off work anyway- i'll double check
though!

--
epistolize

affirmation: i will hit tricks in a heavy stylee, quit prehoppin and
flow freelyhttp://uk.youtube.com/user/epistolize
organise my thughts into lines
'www.voodoounicycles.com' (http://www.voodoounicycles.com)
and WORK "I lli T!
eratepeoplegetthefulleffectofalphabetsoup?"
Old October 10th 08, 02:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joe

Sweet, really looking forward to it guys!

Would be great to see Brendan doing Trials dressed as a Roman. Ill
bring the costume just incase

Joe,

--
joe

'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)

[ C E N T E R ] ' N U T S - T r i a l s a n d M U n i w e e
k e n d
1 s t N o v e m b e r
M a n c h e s t e r ' ( h t t p : / / t i n y u r l . c o m / 3 q z
5 k t ) [ / C E N T E R ]
Old October 10th 08, 02:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
caudy

I'm definitely up for this. I moved to leeds for university so it's
still only an hour on the train to manchester.

I've only got a trials unicycle. Are people bringing munis for the muni
day or will other people be on trials unis as well? I might stay for the
second day.

--
caudy

... my most recent -'video'
(uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cFgqwhwwf2g) -
Old October 10th 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamesmwebster10

I'll be there and i'll be on a trials if i make it to for the muni.

James

--
jamesmwebster10

my msn

NUTS - November 08 joe Unicycling 9 October 6th 08 11:02 PM
NUTS - November 08 MrBoogiejuice Unicycling 3 August 21st 08 06:27 PM
NUTS - York - November joe Unicycling 35 November 23rd 07 10:11 PM
November 12, 2006 Joe King Racing 0 October 23rd 06 01:49 AM
RR November small change Mountain Biking 3 November 10th 05 10:46 PM