Saw my first roadie disaster

Old July 3rd 06, 07:24 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush

Default Saw my first roadie disaster

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:

*SHB&F*, I can't believe this guy came ot Colorado and rode Cherry
Creek Bike Path, lol, that's where all the road bikers ride.

You are such a funny nut-case.

I was on a road bike, dumb-ass. BTW, that's a nice shopping cart you
have. Is that the newer Safeway model?

I have a nice black Raleigh M80 with Maxxis Ignitor Tubeless on the
front, with Maxxis Minion Maxxpro DH Specific on the back, and XT
componentry both front & back, so are you trying to insinuate that my
bike is a shopping cart?

How did you see me on Cherry Creek Trail when I was on Chimney Gulch?
Do you have any pictures to prove that you are/were even in Colorado?
Are you allowing your Ride-A-Lot alias to be used by Virginia Newbon
(your witch owner who is very disturbed inside?)?

Ridey, show up on Deer Creek Canyon, Apex, Dakota Ridge, or even
Chimney Gulch which is the easiest of those 4. Otherwise, STFU and stay
in NJ.

Slingshot roadie wanted Frank V Marketplace 0 March 11th 06 08:40 AM
Cheap roadie Resound Australia 9 December 13th 05 01:45 PM
Resto ’61 Malvern Star 3 star roadie. Marx SS Australia 19 June 3rd 05 07:40 AM
Fixed Roadie Question Gags Australia 6 October 26th 04 10:36 PM