Riding With Gaints ~VIDEO~

Old July 4th 06, 09:23 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Riding With Gaints ~VIDEO~

Happy Birthday USA!

As a follow up to JD and Gregs threads from a couple of weeks ago, here
is my offering from the our ride on the Freeman Creek Trail in the
Sequoia National Monument in the Southern Sierra Nevada Mountains of
California. While this trail is short on length it is long on quality.
These majestic trees are awe inspiring and it was a real treat to ride
amongst them. They are some of the oldest living things on the planet
so 1776 and 1492, were last weekend, and last summer for these trees.

Here is my Ride Report
http://www.mountainbikebill.com/FreemanGrove.htm

Here is the 9 minute video that is 70MB in size from the ride
http://www.mtbbill.com/videos/FreemanGrove.wmv

-Bill

Old July 4th 06, 11:36 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"MTBBill" wrote in message
ps.com...
Happy Birthday USA!

As a follow up to JD and Gregs threads from a couple of weeks ago, here
is my offering from the our ride on the Freeman Creek Trail in the
Sequoia National Monument in the Southern Sierra Nevada Mountains of
California. While this trail is short on length it is long on quality.
These majestic trees are awe inspiring and it was a real treat to ride
amongst them. They are some of the oldest living things on the planet
so 1776 and 1492, were last weekend, and last summer for these trees.

Here is my Ride Report
http://www.mountainbikebill.com/FreemanGrove.htm

Here is the 9 minute video that is 70MB in size from the ride
http://www.mtbbill.com/videos/FreemanGrove.wmv

-Bill

Nice Vid.
I like the riding partner at 4 Min 5 Sec.
Having been to the Sequias, it is quite the experience to see them.
Ride on.

D Drew

Old July 5th 06, 01:13 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 13:23:27 -0700, MTBBill
wrote:

Happy Birthday USA!

As a follow up to JD and Gregs threads from a couple of weeks ago, here
is my offering from the our ride on the Freeman Creek Trail in the
Sequoia National Monument in the Southern Sierra Nevada Mountains of
California. While this trail is short on length it is long on quality.
These majestic trees are awe inspiring and it was a real treat to ride
amongst them. They are some of the oldest living things on the planet
so 1776 and 1492, were last weekend, and last summer for these trees.

Here is my Ride Report
http://www.mountainbikebill.com/FreemanGrove.htm

Here is the 9 minute video that is 70MB in size from the ride
http://www.mtbbill.com/videos/FreemanGrove.wmv

-Bill

What an insanely fun ride with some of the best scenery I can think of.
How did the spider like the the ride?

Now you guys have something in common with Vandersplam; you're all tree
huggers!

Thanks for the footage.

--
____
Slack

Riding with North joe Unicycling 0 January 30th 05 02:51 PM
Can Riding a Recumbent Cause a Hernia? Dom Recumbent Biking 4 November 30th 04 05:58 AM
riding the whole Hudson River Ken Roberts Rides 33 October 25th 04 08:48 PM
Looking for "Chain-slap" solution... Dan Volker Mountain Biking 124 April 13th 04 06:24 AM
MUni riding – Eastern Kentucky - weekend of April 23-25 billham Unicycling 5 January 26th 04 03:45 AM