WTB: '92 Bridgestone RB-T 62cm

Old August 16th 08, 07:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Matt[_8_]

Default WTB: '92 Bridgestone RB-T 62cm

Hi everyone, I've been searching for a '92 RB-T for some time. It
would really fill the spot in my heart for a all purpose commuting,
touring, and just plain fun bike to ride. I was thinking of bidding
on a '91 model on ebay but I would really like the rear rack eyelets
on the seat stays. I'm hoping to do some loaded touring eventually on
this bike so it made more sense to me to have the eyelets. If anyone
has had some success with a rack on the '91 model or on any other bike
without eyelets on the seat stays for that matter, I would love to
hear about it. I would give your bike a great new home. I live in
San Luis Obispo, CA and have plenty of beautiful countryside to take
out on. Thanks.

-Matt