Heya, Hippy!

Old October 16th 04, 03:57 PM
DRS

Default Heya, Hippy!

For next winter:

http://www.hotronic.com/products/footwarmers/index.htm

--

A: Top-posters.

Old October 16th 04, 09:47 PM
hippy

"DRS" wrote in message
For next winter:
http://www.hotronic.com/products/footwarmers/index.htm

Setting 4 - 68degC!!
"Would you like those feet grilled or deep fried?"

I might need those in London, but with the amount
of rain there I'm not sure the wiring would hold out...
pedal..zap!..pedal..zap!..pedal..zap!

hippy ;-)

Hippy Headbutts Honda.. hippy Australia 5 September 2nd 04 09:48 AM
Hippy tyres DRS Australia 5 August 25th 04 02:02 AM
FS: KHS Singlespeed....Hippy, check this out Gags Australia 7 June 19th 04 10:30 AM
Att: Hippy - My 2003/04 Christmas Carnival photos are finally online Geoff Australia 2 March 18th 04 11:43 AM
For Hippy - Track Bikes NickZX6R Australia 12 September 22nd 03 12:03 AM