Anyone had experience with Funny Insect ?

Old July 2nd 06, 07:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Anyone had experience with Funny Insect ?

Any deal with this company, www.funnyinsect.com? Any experience to
share? Their apparel line are priced quite competitively.
Old July 2nd 06, 07:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

F!ck off, SPAMMER!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old July 3rd 06, 12:01 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Do you take everything so personally?

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
F!ck off, SPAMMER!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Old July 3rd 06, 12:10 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

CowPunk wrote:
Do you take everything so personally?

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
F!ck off, SPAMMER!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

No. Only from top posters.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old July 3rd 06, 10:44 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
CowPunk wrote:
Do you take everything so personally?

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
F!ck off, SPAMMER!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

No. Only from top posters.

What's wrong? I offended you in anyway?
Old July 3rd 06, 12:46 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

DH Freak wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
CowPunk wrote:
Do you take everything so personally?

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
F!ck off, SPAMMER!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

No. Only from top posters.

What's wrong? I offended you in anyway?

If you are going to spam the newsgroup by telling us about a company
that is selling items and you just happen to be part of that company
(more than a coincidence you and the company are in Singapore), then at
least preface your subject with the word SPAM.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot (Sorry for the run-on sentence.) o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old July 3rd 06, 04:19 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"DH Freak" wrote in message
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
CowPunk wrote:
Do you take everything so personally?

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
F!ck off, SPAMMER!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

No. Only from top posters.

What's wrong? I offended you in anyway?

Aside from the attempt to disguise spam, over 75% of your offerings say
"coming soon". Especially for Ladies wear: that makes it seems like the
gals clothing is just an after thought. Do you have any idea how many women
out there would spend money on bike things? Your photos are terrible, very
wrinkled, and in my eye, there's nothing unique or interesting that makes
the line stand out. You don't say what country's dollar is used for
pricing. The technical information page is a joke, it's just about laundry
care. I am in the technical clothing industry and I was least expecting to
find out whether your polyester microfiber is hydrophilic or hydrophobic.
Last but not least, you might want to have your pages spell checked for
accuracy in English for fiber terminology.

ps

Old July 3rd 06, 05:01 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

small change wrote:
"DH Freak" wrote in message
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
CowPunk wrote:
Do you take everything so personally?

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
F!ck off, SPAMMER!

--
[...]

Yeah. What she said!

You're the best, Penny!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old July 3rd 06, 06:24 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

small change wrote:

"DH Freak" wrote in message
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
CowPunk wrote:
Do you take everything so personally?

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
F!ck off, SPAMMER!

--
[...]

If you're going to call the spamming **** on spelling you could at least
spell fibre right.

James
Old July 3rd 06, 06:40 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

James Grabowski wrote:
small change wrote:
"DH Freak" wrote in message
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
CowPunk wrote:
Do you take everything so personally?

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
F!ck off, SPAMMER!

--
[...]

If you are going to call someone out on spelling, you could at least
check the dictionary for variants.

Main Entry: fi·ber
Variant: or fi·bre /'fI-b&r/
Function: noun
1 : a thread or a structure or object resembling a thread: as a : a
strand of nerve tissue : AXON, DENDRITE b : one of the filaments
composing most of the intercellular matrix of connective tissue c : one
of the elongated contractile cells of muscle tissue
2 : mostly indigestible material in food that stimulates the intestine
to peristalsis called also bulk, dietary fiber, roughage

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws