Pink Tassles?

Old July 20th 05, 04:38 PM
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott

Default Pink Tassles?

On 7/19/2005 4:49 PM CraigNJ wrote:

That last suggestion of the word "streamers" should do the trick for
you. See:
http://www.google.com/froogle?q=bike+streamers

That worked! Thanks.

Now for a pink frame pump . . .

--

Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
Old July 20th 05, 04:56 PM
Werehatrack

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 08:38:12 -0700, "Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott"
m wrote:

On 7/19/2005 4:49 PM CraigNJ wrote:

That last suggestion of the word "streamers" should do the trick for
you. See:
http://www.google.com/froogle?q=bike+streamers

That worked! Thanks.

Now for a pink frame pump . . .

What, no pink fenders? Fenders and baskets go together...
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.
Old July 20th 05, 07:05 PM
ellis

"Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott"
m wrote in message
For my wife's new bicycle, I am tracking down pink bits. I'm "poodleing"
the bike. Yeah, it's pretty gay . . .but it's not for me. Honest!

The bike is a black Specialized Sirrus (
http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkM...p?sid=05Sirrus ).

http://trouveonline.com/gianan_rose_...odle_soap.html

Saddle and bottle cage are coming from Terry, as shown at

http://www.terrybicycles.com/product.html?c=Simply+Pink

I need tassels for the grips. Also need a pink flowered handlebar basket.
--

Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
84 Westfalia: Mellow Yellow ("The Electrical Banana")
KG6RCR

Are you putting on a pink King headset? Total bling bling right there.

http://www.chrisking.com/pink/pink.html

Old July 21st 05, 04:18 AM

m wrote:

On 7/19/2005 4:49 PM CraigNJ wrote:

That last suggestion of the word "streamers" should do the trick for
you. See:
http://www.google.com/froogle?q=bike+streamers

That worked! Thanks.

Now for a pink frame pump . . .

What, no pink fenders? Fenders and baskets go together...

Golly -- I hadn't thought of that! I wonder where I can find pink
fenders for that Specialized Sirrus . . .

Old July 21st 05, 07:23 PM

m wrote in message

For my wife's new bicycle, I am tracking down pink bits. I'm "poodleing"
the bike. Yeah, it's pretty gay . . .but it's not for me. Honest!

The bike is a black Specialized Sirrus (
http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkM...p?sid=05Sirrus ).

http://trouveonline.com/gianan_rose_...odle_soap.html

Saddle and bottle cage are coming from Terry, as shown at

http://www.terrybicycles.com/product.html?c=Simply+Pink

I need tassels for the grips. Also need a pink flowered handlebar basket.
--

Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
84 Westfalia: Mellow Yellow ("The Electrical Banana")
KG6RCR

Are you putting on a pink King headset? Total bling bling right there.

http://www.chrisking.com/pink/pink.html

Oh. Well, golly, that's some pretty nice machining and finishing!

But no. It's a $500 bike. It ain't gettin' no fancy-pants headset or hubs.

Old July 22nd 05, 06:56 AM
A Muzi

-snip-
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott wrote:
Oh. Well, golly, that's some pretty nice machining and

finishing!
But no. It's a $500 bike. It ain't gettin' no fancy-pants headset or hubs.

Rims?

http://www.yellowjersey.org/photosfr...t/PINKRIMS.JPG

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org
Old July 22nd 05, 07:51 AM
Bill Sornson

A Muzi wrote:
-snip-
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott wrote:
Oh. Well, golly, that's some pretty nice machining and

finishing!
But no. It's a $500 bike. It ain't gettin' no fancy-pants headset or
hubs.

Rims?

http://www.yellowjersey.org/photosfr...t/PINKRIMS.JPG

Er, um... Nice hoops.

:-D

Old July 22nd 05, 02:47 PM
Werehatrack

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 06:51:45 GMT, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:

A Muzi wrote:
-snip-
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott wrote:
Oh. Well, golly, that's some pretty nice machining and

finishing!
But no. It's a $500 bike. It ain't gettin' no fancy-pants headset or
hubs.

Rims?

http://www.yellowjersey.org/photosfr...t/PINKRIMS.JPG

Er, um... Nice hoops.

They'd look great on that pink Diamondback of mine. (The ambiguity of
association of English pronouns can be a wonderful thing.)
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.
Old July 22nd 05, 09:18 PM

On 7/21/2005 10:56 PM A Muzi wrote:

-snip-
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott wrote:
Oh. Well, golly, that's some pretty nice machining and finishing!

But no. It's a $500 bike. It ain't gettin' no fancy-pants headset or
hubs.

Rims?

http://www.yellowjersey.org/photosfr...t/PINKRIMS.JPG

Or rims. No expensive (but pretty) pink rims. Good idea, though.