Are there any 16" 48 Hole rims?

Old October 28th 06, 03:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
TonyMelton

Default Are there any 16" 48 Hole rims?

Title kinda says it all - are there any 16" rims around that have 48
holes? I've been searching but not found any. Sun does the Rhynolite
rim in 16 x 1.75" size but I'm not sure what drillings it comes in...

--
TonyMelton

Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.
TonyMelton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2118

Old October 28th 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

im not sure about this, but I THINK that monty has a 16" rim, you might
want to check that out

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

-last edited by \"your mom\" at 8:35 pm -
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272

Old October 28th 06, 05:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

I don't think you could fit that many spokes onto a 16 inch wheel
safely. Maybe I'm wrong but I would think they would have to be placed
too close together to work properly.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

Old October 28th 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

That would really suck to try to fit a spoke wrench in there.

--
Spencer Hochberg

(disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)
maxisback wrote:
yeh i kill ppl for a living

'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
(http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old October 28th 06, 05:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
That would really suck to try to fit a spoke wrench in there.

It's bad enough only doing half turns on a 20" wheel...

--
Borgschulze

Spare some change for a new unicycle?
Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501

Old October 29th 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
TonyMelton

skrobo wrote:
im not sure about this, but I THINK that monty has a 16" rim, you might
want to check that out

Yes Monty does have a wide 16" rim, but it is 28H. I might have to
settle for an Alex X-101 16x1.5" 36H rim.

Old October 29th 06, 04:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iridemymuni

what are you doin with a 16" rim?

--
iridemymuni

munipsycho wrote:
Just a bit of advice: never vomit while wearing a full-face helmet.

irvinegr wrote:
haha i just thaught it was funny the title is "3th movie"

pixystix6 wrote:
oo give him and intising lap dance while he rubs pasteries all over you

'Bike Coalition!!' (www.bikecoalition.com)
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

Old October 29th 06, 06:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dan de man

im guessing a 16inch trials uni?

--
dan de man

\"underestimate zombies and you get eaten\"
i got post 77000&99000&11001 in 'm'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27264)'r'
(http://tinyurl.com/m6hs6)
'.' (http://tinyurl.com/gsfgg)'.' (http://postsecret.blogspot.com/)'.'
(http://tinyurl.com/f7bag)
pm me to rent a . any site you want (nothing rude though)
kington99 wrote:
Easy, a fencepost made out of cheese is worth nothing, as it is entirely
unsuitable for its chosen task.

dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

Old October 29th 06, 09:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
TonyMelton

Heh heh nothing yet - the rim I want doesn't exist!

Old October 29th 06, 11:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Rowan

TonyMelton wrote:
Heh heh nothing yet - the rim I want doesn't exist!

While you are at it do you want some tires that don't exist too? 700c
tires stretched to fit cokers would be good.

--
Rowan
Rowan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3772