one trick for the sponsor

Old January 3rd 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
olarf

Default one trick for the sponsor

After one year, 'Unicycle.tv ' (http://www.unicycle.tv) decided to make
a special gift for our super sponsor 'BIT' (http://www.bit.nl) but we
need *YOUR* help!
We are planning a "one trick for the sponsor" video and therefore need
many riders to produce a short video with only one trick. You can send
something out of old material. We prefer videos that haven't been
published yet.
All tricks will be cut one after another and each riders name and
country will be displayed on the relative trick.
So grab your camera, film *THE* trick and send it to

--
olarf

visit 'unicycle.tv' (
http://www.unicycle.tv)
olarf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10588

Old January 3rd 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

great idea. i will defo make a clip for you. as soon as im home anyways

--
amanda.gallacher

--sorry für mein beschissenes deutsch--
'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

Old January 3rd 07, 11:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

When do you need it by?

--
forrestunifreak

Sometimes the straightest path is through the mud.
'*My Gallery*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
BANANA'S FOR JESUS!
You 'N I, See Why See El Ee?

Old January 3rd 07, 11:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jonny_Peacock

can you do a short unispin combo...like land on the tyre then spin down
and land.... i consider that one trick cuz you dont touch the pedals
inbetween. i think i can hit a 450.

--
Jonny_Peacock
Jonny_Peacock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11379

Old January 4th 07, 11:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
olarf

I set a first time line to the end of Jannuary to see what we have then.
I know it's winter time and not so easy to film some nice stuff
outside.
Every thing will be great, a single trick, a combination, a trial or
street line and also nice bails could be used (sometimes they are
looking better than a trick )
And thanks for the first tricks I still got.

Old January 4th 07, 11:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pkplonker

I should be able to do the bails part, if i had a camcorder

--
pkplonker

I WILL DO FOOLISH THINGS AND I WILL DO THEM WITH ENTHUSIASM, I WILL HURT
MY SELF AND I WILL NOT CARE AND I WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pkplonker's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13484

Old January 4th 07, 11:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Fredrik_Justnes

I'll filmsomething!

--
Fredrik_Justnes
Fredrik_Justnes's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13529

Old January 4th 07, 02:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jonny_Peacock

olarf wrote:

Every thing will be great, a single trick, a combination,.

sweet. what exactly does this sponsorship give you if you win?
regardless ill definitley send you a clip by sunday man.

Old January 4th 07, 02:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gossi

Well the sponsor hosts unicycle.tv. After asking olaf 2 days ago, there
is an amount of 50-70gb of videos that do a lot of traffic. It's a mess
to pay for that service offering.

Anyways BIT is one of the first-class provider for webhosting services
in the netherlands, so that is a great sponsoring...

--
gossi

www.einradfahren.de
gossi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3464

Old January 5th 07, 11:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
olarf

Well, as gossi wrote, we still have the Sponsor from the first day of
UTV. So there is nothing to win with that video, it will be only a
present to the Sponser from the Unicycling community

Thanks to all those who still send us a video !

A new sponsor? jim Australia 1 August 6th 06 12:12 PM
New Sponsor Frank Drackman Racing 0 June 2nd 06 05:14 PM
Lotto: Top Sponsor Exposure, 2nd Sponsor Price [email protected] Racing 2 July 6th 05 07:45 AM
sponsor brockfisher05 Unicycling 0 December 19th 04 09:30 PM
Sponsor? gpickett00 Unicycling 28 May 2nd 04 02:40 PM