one trick for the sponsor

Old January 5th 07, 12:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Default one trick for the sponsor

can you put it somewhere else i dont understand the unicycle.tv thingy

--
The.Mars.Volta

I Am Reef I Love Unicycling
The.Mars.Volta's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13719

Old January 7th 07, 09:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
olarf

so let me know your questions and I will try to answer them.

--
olarf

visit 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv)
olarf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10588

Old January 14th 07, 05:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

BUMP so more people will participate.

--
forrestunifreak

Sometimes the straightest path is through the mud.
'*My Gallery*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
BANANA'S FOR JESUS!
You 'N I, See Why See El Ee?

Old January 14th 07, 06:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gabetheunicycleman

get mike clarks bail on defect where he runs down the rail and slips and
then nuts himself before getting hit with his uni. if uve seen it, u
know it. thats the best bail ive seen

--
gabetheunicycleman

unicycleman does not stand..... he sits on the air --unicycleman-

5 months of riding and i can do a 360 unispin.woot.
gabetheunicycleman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13054

Old January 14th 07, 10:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KlownLife

I think the whole point is to get new material, otherwise they would
just send them a copy of "Defect".

--
KlownLife

One hop is a gift, two hops...now you're just taking the ****!

unifreak7 wrote:
To me believing in yourself not only helps if your going really big. If
there's no fear, (tech stuff), it doesn't really matter, It's just what
the body does.

-Shaun Johanneson

KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

Old January 20th 07, 07:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

im gonna try film for this tommorow, weather permitting. just need to
think of a trick

--
amanda.gallacher

--sorry für mein beschissenes deutsch--
'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

Old January 20th 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KlownLife

Olarf, do you know when this vid is gonna be out? Is it ready or are you
still accepting clips?

Jason

Old January 21st 07, 12:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
extremtrialist

and...where do we post our videos ?

Thank you !

--
extremtrialist

Unicycle For Kris

Unicycling is like masturbating yourself... you just can't stop doing
it !
-Julien renaud
extremtrialist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12656

Old February 24th 07, 07:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KlownLife

Any word on what is happening, haven't heard anything from Olarf about
it for months.

Jason

A new sponsor? jim Australia 1 August 6th 06 12:12 PM
New Sponsor Frank Drackman Racing 0 June 2nd 06 05:14 PM
Lotto: Top Sponsor Exposure, 2nd Sponsor Price [email protected] Racing 2 July 6th 05 07:45 AM
sponsor brockfisher05 Unicycling 0 December 19th 04 09:30 PM
Sponsor? gpickett00 Unicycling 28 May 2nd 04 02:40 PM