Rider weight and a KH24

Old February 24th 07, 10:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Daytripper63

Default Rider weight and a KH24

If you are not planning on any hardcore Muni riding BIG drops ETC. I
would go with the KH29 it makes the trails fast and fun and you can
still do muni riding just not any big drops, on most trails I am
starting to prefer my KH29 over my KH24
And as for the weight I was at 240 2 years ago and now down to 190
thanks to getting back into the Uni/Muni again.
Your more than welcome to try mine if your in the Northern Calif. area
Good luck

--
Daytripper63
Daytripper63's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10789

Old February 24th 07, 11:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rustycogs

Daytripper63 wrote:
If you are not planning on any hardcore Muni riding BIG drops ETC. I
would go with the KH29 it makes the trails fast and fun and you can
still do muni riding just not any big drops, on most trails I am
starting to prefer my KH29 over my KH24
And as for the weight I was at 240 2 years ago and now down to 190
thanks to getting back into the Uni/Muni again.
Your more than welcome to try mine if your in the Northern Calif. area
Good luck

I thought about the 29but its been awhile since I have been on a uni,
about 30 years. I don't mind adding to my stable of toys and getting
the 29 when my abilities permit. Thanks for the info it's good to know.

--
rustycogs
rustycogs's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14420

Bike weight=Rider weight Penster Techniques 25 August 14th 06 02:36 AM
Rider Weight? UNIquelyCanadian Unicycling 41 January 20th 06 07:43 PM
Rider Weight Limits D'ohBoy Techniques 1 January 19th 06 08:59 PM
rider weight guidelines for carbon seatposts? [email protected] Techniques 16 February 19th 05 01:07 PM
Brooks vs rider weight Malcolm Stewart General 13 August 15th 03 01:43 AM