New Video: Uni-geezer 5: "Lucky 7" (New working Link)

Old February 20th 07, 08:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default New Video: Uni-geezer 5: "Lucky 7" (New working Link)

uniska wrote:
hahah man that very opening scene had me laughing so hard hahaha ahhh
that **** was funny.....it was a good video I liked it...so you live in
SoCal huh where at?....maybe we can go riding sometime.

Yeah sure that would be great! I live in the Torrance area, and my
sister lives is Riverside so I know that area pretty well. Do you ride
MUni at all? if not street/trials is cool too.

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b

Old February 20th 07, 10:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
phthoruth

nice job. I like how your videos are like a soap opera of personal
challenges. I'm waiting for the next episode...

--
phthoruth
phthoruth's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11491

Old February 20th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thencamebronson

Excellent. I just watched a couple of others on google. I thought I
wouldn't be able to do some of the stuff my son does now that I'm 50!
Gonna practice more. Hope to see you in Moab.

--
thencamebronson
thencamebronson's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11430

Old February 20th 07, 06:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniska

well I would really like to get into Muni because it seems intense and
looks like it would get your heart racing but as of now I only got a
trials unicycle....haha and once again you and your crazy antics make
me laugh so much ahhh damn your videos are great well if you are ever
going to be down here just message me on here or something ok....and if
I am ever going to be down there I will give you a heads up.

--
uniska

Who Rides Two Wheels? Pahahahaha
uniska's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13833

Old February 20th 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

uniska wrote:
well I would really like to get into Muni because it seems intense and
looks like it would get your heart racing but as of now I only got a
trials unicycle....haha and once again you and your crazy antics make
me laugh so much ahhh damn your videos are great well if you are ever
going to be down here just message me on here or something ok....and if
I am ever going to be down there I will give you a heads up.

Ok will do! Where do you usually ride in Riverside?

thencamebronson wrote:
Excellent. I just watched a couple of others on google. I thought I
wouldn't be able to do some of the stuff my son does now that I'm 50!
Gonna practice more. Hope to see you in Moab.

Yeah I hope to see you all at Moab! And I believe since "life begins at
40", that we're just getting started! Now the FUN begins....yeah!

phthoruth wrote:
nice job. I like how your videos are like a soap opera of personal
challenges. I'm waiting for the next episode...

I don't know how much further I can take things, but I'll figure
something out!

bungalistic wrote:
Haha fair play if at first you don't succeed try it again with more
speed until you do it (or total yourself so bad you get impressive
injuries).
Is it just me or when trying jumping stair sets do you try and clear
them first go or purposly land on the stairs to see how it feels, i'm
sure this is wrong and is probably just asking for a pinch flat.

No I was always trying to clear them, but I just wasn't getting the
height I needed due to my ankle injury. I'm gonna go back and practice
my rolling hops before I hit the sets again.

One on one wrote:
Just another typical day for a man in his 50's

Great job. You know, no one has ever jumped over the Snake River Canyon
on a unicycle before. Is this all training for the greatest of jumps?
Evel Knievel will have nothing on you if you go for that.

Did you have a custom saddle build to make room for your extra large
b$#^s?

Continue showing those young whipper snappers that people in their 50's
are really cool. Keep up the good work. You are a real inspiration to
this spring _chicken_.

I think maybe all my upd's have impaired my judgement; I must be totally
nuts! At least that's what I think to myself when I actually see myself
doing this crazy stuff!

Old February 20th 07, 09:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
koebwil

I'm just waiting for uni geezer 12: Muniaddict kills himself on a
fourteen set

--
koebwil

"I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
'come to my gallery.' (http://tinyurl.com/qssag)
I'm on 'my space' (http://www.myspace.com/73602024) now too
koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308

Old February 20th 07, 09:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

quote=koebwil]I'm just waiting for uni geezer 12: Muniaddict kills
himself on a fourteen set

There's NO WAY I would EVER try a 14-set..no way! I will draw the line at
13. And only if they're about 3" tall/long each!

Old February 20th 07, 10:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniska

MuniAddict wrote:
Ok will do! Where do you usually ride in Riverside?

ummm usually in Orange Crest and Wood Crest because thats the Area I
live in, but I also go to Jurupa Skate Park and Hunt Skate Park....I
still haven't rode in downtown, but everytime I am down there I see
some badass stuff and I need to find a day where I can explore
it.......Do any of these places sound familiar?

Old February 20th 07, 10:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

uniska wrote:
ummm usually in Orange Crest and Wood Crest because thats the Area I
live in, but I also go to Jurupa Skate Park and Hunt Skate Park....I
still haven't rode in downtown, but everytime I am down there I see
some badass stuff and I need to find a day where I can explore
it.......Do any of these places sound familiar?

Yeah I rode one day at that Jurupa skatepark! But yeah I like just
riding where there's lots of stuff. Plain old street riding is fun with
all the obstacles you find.

Old February 20th 07, 10:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniska

yeah riding around randomly leads you to random stuff that is always
great to ride...