Saints Unnamed 1-25-05

Old July 6th 09, 05:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
cursare

Default Saints Unnamed 1-25-05

Saints Unnamed say,
"Remember to thank The Father for His Love, because everything a human
being is, is designed by The Holy Trinity, to one day return a Portion
of it, the Soul, through that one body that was gifted with so many
abilities: physical, mental, moral, and so on and so on and so on."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON JANUARY 25,2005 AT 12:43 P.M.

"Yes, there are Four of Us present. We are All smiling at this
little one's pleasure to see Us, but concern over how much We will
speak.

Each day you live in the human way is a Gift of The Father's
Love, because in having the strength to endure of what the physical
body uses in activities, is worth more than it is understood to be;
also, the voice of a human being takes strength, energy. Each portion
of the body was designed to be able to use the living one that bore
the body, very small at another time, and then as the mentality grew,
the physical portion of life grew in a greater size.

We All smile Here in the Heavens at these Words that were just
used because, do not forget, the human body is more special than it is
understood to be. It has many parts in it, many reasons for it, but it
has an Important Gift of Divine Love in it. It is called 'a Soul'. You
cannot see It, you cannot feel It, but It is 'That Portion' of The
Creator. The Father Himself places that Soul within the conception of
a human being.

Remember to thank The Father for His Love, because everything a
human being is, is designed by The Holy Trinity, to one day return a
Portion of it, the Soul, through that one body that was gifted with so
many abilities: physical, mental, moral, and so on and so on and so
on.

As I close these Words at this time, I beseech you to remember,
that to be created a human being is more than you understand a Gift of
Divine Love to be, because that Gift will be returned to The Creator,
and whether It gains a title or not, It will be a Saint forever."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Saint Unnamed on 11-28-06 at 3:14 P.M. reevve Australia 0 April 18th 08 04:20 PM
BBC "Saddle Saints" elyob UK 12 July 18th 07 02:01 PM
Three unnamed cyclists test positive for doping during the Giro d'Italia Jason Spaceman Racing 5 June 15th 07 03:01 PM
Saints Unnamed on 7-24-06 at 11:49 A.M. [email protected] Unicycling 0 May 23rd 07 05:10 AM
Saints Unnamed on 6-20-06 at 2:17 P.M. [email protected] Racing 2 March 29th 07 11:04 PM