Rear Bike Basket for EZ-1 Sun Easy Racer - Easy Racer EZ-1 Rear Seat Bike Rack.jpg (0/1)

Old September 24th 05, 05:16 PM
Don Boring

Default Rear Bike Basket for EZ-1 Sun Easy Racer - Easy Racer EZ-1 Rear Seat Bike Rack.jpg (0/1)

I bought my basket for $10 at Sports Chalet.
It was made in China but I swear it is the SAME
basket that they sell on the Easy Racer's website for $29.
http://www.easyracers.com/accessories.htm Picture and Details
on the bottom of the page.

Judging from the clasps at the top with the eyelets for bolts
and the two long SUPPORTS (which you don't need, to install
it on the Bottom cross beam of the Seatback) I will bet it is
the same basket.

Have them measure it and note that it is 14.5 inches LONG
(from side to side) and 9.5 inches long (from front to back)
and 9 inches DEEP (from top to bottom of the Basket.)

The top of the basket has the two brackets you see on
the top of the picture attached. The are the 'perfect' size
to go around the bottom cross beam of the Seatback.

HTH,

Don Boring
Glendora, CA. USA
Easy Racer EZ1-SC http://www.easyracers.com/ez_1_sc.htm
Lightning Thunderbolt http://www.lightningbikes.com/thunderbolt.htm
Old September 25th 05, 12:50 AM
gotbent

Default binaries posted to non binary groups

Yo Don, this is not a binaries group. You are not supposed to post graphics
files here! FYI, post a link to the image.
"Don Boring" wrote in message

Don Boring
Glendora, CA. USA
Easy Racer EZ1-SC http://www.easyracers.com/ez_1_sc.htm
Lightning Thunderbolt http://www.lightningbikes.com/thunderbolt.htm

if you wanted maximum braking, where would you sit? wle Techniques 133 November 18th 15 02:10 AM
How old were you when you got your first really nice bike? Brink General 43 November 13th 03 10:49 AM
my new bike Marian Rosenberg General 5 October 19th 03 03:00 PM
6 month / 6,000 mile Haluzak review m worth Recumbent Biking 6 September 6th 03 11:39 PM
Is seat suspension enough? optimistx Recumbent Biking 6 August 19th 03 01:03 AM