Specialized holding out..

Old March 9th 07, 02:26 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Shaun Bell

Default Specialized holding out..

Ordered a SWorks enduro last year and thought it should be coming some time
soon. Well, turns out Specialized allocated a whole two for Canada but have
decided they can't even send those. You would think they could make a few
more lol! Oh well, got a Sworks Tarmac SL Scram. They got lots of those,
who road bikes anymore : )

Shaun

Old March 11th 07, 03:58 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

On Mar 8, 8:26 pm, "Shaun Bell" wrote:
Ordered a SWorks enduro last year and thought it should be coming some time
soon. Well, turns out Specialized allocated a whole two for Canada but have
decided they can't even send those. You would think they could make a few
more lol! Oh well, got a Sworks Tarmac SL Scram. They got lots of those,
who road bikes anymore : )

Shaun

ding dong ding dong Hi Shaun Bell!!!

Old March 12th 07, 05:51 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

On Mar 8, 10:26 pm, "Shaun Bell" wrote:
Ordered a SWorks enduro last year and thought it should be coming some time
soon. Well, turns out Specialized allocated a whole two for Canada but have
decided they can't even send those. You would think they could make a few
more lol! Oh well, got a Sworks Tarmac SL Scram. They got lots of those,
who road bikes anymore : )

Shaun

Aren't you in BC? Not THAT far from the border, eh?

Is that Tarmac jobber the one with them sooper high-flange hubs?

/s

Old March 13th 07, 03:25 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Mar 8, 8:26 pm, "Shaun Bell" wrote:
Ordered a SWorks enduro last year and thought it should be coming some time
soon. Well, turns out Specialized allocated a whole two for Canada but have
decided they can't even send those. You would think they could make a few
more lol! Oh well, got a Sworks Tarmac SL Scram. They got lots of those,
who road bikes anymore : )

Shaun

The standard S-works Enduro? or the S-Works Enduro SL. I know that the
SL is limited ... they are flying them in as they come off the line,
but the S-Works Enduro ... they have a boat load of them in the Utah
warehouse. What's the deal?

Old March 13th 07, 10:02 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Mar 13, 7:25 am, wrote:
they have a boat load of them in the Utah
warehouse. What's the deal?

The momo's are holding them prisoner in Colorado City?

JD

Old March 14th 07, 03:35 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Mar 13, 4:02 pm, "JD" wrote:
On Mar 13, 7:25 am, wrote:

they have a boat load of them in the Utah
warehouse. What's the deal?

The momo's are holding them prisoner in Colorado City?

JD

Those would be the ones routed to your neck of the woods.

Hey ... I here the Jesup's are always looking for a good LE/Fire/
dispatch .... I could put in a good word for yah. Maybe we can find
you a shack up by Co-hab canyon. Then again I think Fredonia is more
your style.

Sometimes I actually miss the strip.

Old March 15th 07, 12:43 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Mar 14, 7:35 am, wrote:
On Mar 13, 4:02 pm, "JD" wrote:

On Mar 13, 7:25 am, wrote:

they have a boat load of them in the Utah
warehouse. What's the deal?

The momo's are holding them prisoner in Colorado City?

JD

Those would be the ones routed to your neck of the woods.

Hey ... I here the Jesup's are always looking for a good LE/Fire/
dispatch .... I could put in a good word for yah. Maybe we can find
you a shack up by Co-hab canyon. Then again I think Fredonia is more
your style.

Sometimes I actually miss the strip.

Man, I retired from that 911 ****. Looking at most people who have
been in that career for 20 years or more helped me realize that saving
a little grey matter for my latter years. The bunout is incredible,
even though I live a much healthier lifestyle than most Dispatchers.

Co-hab Canyon...hahaha. Fredonia would be a little more bearable due
to its proximity to the Kaibab Plateau though.

JD

Old March 16th 07, 01:08 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Mar 14, 6:43 pm, "JD" wrote:
On Mar 14, 7:35 am, wrote:

On Mar 13, 4:02 pm, "JD" wrote:

On Mar 13, 7:25 am, wrote:

they have a boat load of them in the Utah
warehouse. What's the deal?

The momo's are holding them prisoner in Colorado City?

JD

Those would be the ones routed to your neck of the woods.

Hey ... I here the Jesup's are always looking for a good LE/Fire/
dispatch .... I could put in a good word for yah. Maybe we can find
you a shack up by Co-hab canyon. Then again I think Fredonia is more
your style.

snip

Fredonia would be a little more bearable due
to its proximity to the Kaibab Plateau though.

JD

And the bar ....

Old March 18th 07, 04:09 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Shaun Bell

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 8, 8:26 pm, "Shaun Bell" wrote:
Ordered a SWorks enduro last year and thought it should be coming some
time
soon. Well, turns out Specialized allocated a whole two for Canada but
have
decided they can't even send those. You would think they could make a
few
more lol! Oh well, got a Sworks Tarmac SL Scram. They got lots of
those,
who road bikes anymore : )

Shaun

The standard S-works Enduro? or the S-Works Enduro SL. I know that the
SL is limited ... they are flying them in as they come off the line,
but the S-Works Enduro ... they have a boat load of them in the Utah
warehouse. What's the deal?

It's the SL carbon. Turns out I'll be getting a show bike but it's fork is
non functional. Should get the bike maybe next week. Who knows how long it
will take to get the fork though.

Shaun

Old March 18th 07, 04:13 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Shaun Bell

"Scott Gordo" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 8, 10:26 pm, "Shaun Bell" wrote:
Ordered a SWorks enduro last year and thought it should be coming some
time
soon. Well, turns out Specialized allocated a whole two for Canada but
have
decided they can't even send those. You would think they could make a
few
more lol! Oh well, got a Sworks Tarmac SL Scram. They got lots of
those,
who road bikes anymore : )

Shaun

Aren't you in BC? Not THAT far from the border, eh?

Is that Tarmac jobber the one with them sooper high-flange hubs?

/s

Yup, those are the wheels. Kind of like track hubs gone all wrong lol.
Very stiff wheels and supposed to be as aero as a trispoke. Still, they do
look a little funny but the bike as a whole is pretty sweet.

Shaun

One hand holding seat DJack Unicycling 4 September 8th 06 07:49 PM
One hand holding seat torkerdx Unicycling 0 September 8th 06 02:35 AM
can't go backwards without holding handle Derek52287 Unicycling 3 June 9th 06 05:57 AM
Riding whilst holding onto seat cathwood Unicycling 22 March 16th 06 04:33 PM
Holding drivers responsible Kerry Nikolaisen General 57 September 8th 03 01:14 PM