Click on this, turn it up loud, and be prepared for REAL Rock Treat :-)

Old March 18th 07, 03:20 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Shaun aRe

Default Click on this, turn it up loud, and be prepared for REAL Rock Treat :-)

'Hocus Pocus', by Focus - Live, around '73 - wish I'd 'discovered' these
guys years ago - they be WIZARDS OF ROCK LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpV5InLw52U

',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Hi and bye, by the way!

Old March 18th 07, 07:42 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Mar 18, 7:20 am, "Shaun aRe"
shaun_areaALL_SUFFERINGzenluna...@beatsSPAMnheat. plus.com wrote:
'Hocus Pocus', by Focus - Live, around '73 - wish I'd 'discovered' these
guys years ago - they be WIZARDS OF ROCK LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpV5InLw52U

',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Hi and bye, by the way!

Is that from "Live at The Rainbow?" That's a Japanese import and I
have it on Vinyl. Jan Akkerman is quite the fretboard fiend.

JD

Old March 18th 07, 08:41 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bill Sornson

Shaun aRe wrote:
'Hocus Pocus', by Focus - Live, around '73 - wish I'd 'discovered'
these guys years ago - they be WIZARDS OF ROCK LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpV5InLw52U

',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Hi and bye, by the way!

8-track flashback city! Not terribly tighteous, but still righteous...

Bill "blimey, bloke" S.

Old March 18th 07, 09:56 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Slack

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 08:20:18 -0700, Shaun aRe
shaun_areaALL_SUFFERINGzenlunatic@beatsSPAMnheat. plus.com wrote:

'Hocus Pocus', by Focus - Live, around '73 - wish I'd 'discovered' these
guys years ago - they be WIZARDS OF ROCK LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpV5InLw52U

',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Hi and bye, by the way!

Now you know why decaf coffee, valiums and qualudes had record sales in
the 70's.
--
Slack
Old March 19th 07, 04:27 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

On Mar 18, 11:20 am, "Shaun aRe"
shaun_areaALL_SUFFERINGzenluna...@beatsSPAMnheat. plus.com wrote:
'Hocus Pocus', by Focus - Live, around '73 - wish I'd 'discovered' these
guys years ago - they be WIZARDS OF ROCK LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpV5InLw52U

',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Hi and bye, by the way!

I don't know if that's great as it stands, or if it's a brilliant
mockery of the pointlessness masturbation of solos prog rock can be.
I'm pretty sure it would depend on whether I'm on my 8th beer or 3rd
cup of coffee.

One thing's for su it's a shame that the audience was seated
instead of trying to dance. The interpretations would have doubled the
video's enjoyment.

/s

Old March 19th 07, 07:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Shaun aRe wrote:
'Hocus Pocus', by Focus - Live, around '73 - wish I'd 'discovered' these
guys years ago - they be WIZARDS OF ROCK LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpV5InLw52U

',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Hi and bye, by the way!

Rockin! I remember that song, but couldn't have named the band (which is
a little unusual for me).
I give them an A for breaking from convention, although I probably don't
need to hear that song very often.

Might make a good MTB video soundtrack...

Matt (hi!)
Old March 21st 07, 03:44 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Estom

Who said yodeling is only for Austrian highlanders in leather shorts )

Love it - Thanx for posting it!

Estom

Be prepared! Nick Kew UK 13 January 21st 07 05:00 PM
2007 Rock Shox Pike 454 U Turn Coil [email protected] Marketplace 0 September 22nd 06 07:57 PM
click click click revisited greggery peccary General 18 July 8th 06 12:32 AM
Mavic CXP 33 Annoying Click, Click... Jim Techniques 9 December 20th 05 11:32 PM
Rock Shox Duke XC U-turn vs Pilot SL JY Mountain Biking 4 June 25th 03 08:55 PM