WHOOPS! While Mountain Bikers Dither, ANOTHER One of TheirBuddies Is Seriously Injured!

Old May 2nd 13, 04:29 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! While Mountain Bikers Dither, ANOTHER One of TheirBuddies Is Seriously Injured!

On Sunday, April 28, 2013 9:10:50 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Saturday, April 27, 2013 10:37:09 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:

In other news...

Michael J. Vandeman receives recognition for lifetime achievement:

http://poormansheli.com/2010/06/02/p...el-j-vandeman/

Thanks for once again demonstrating exactly what mountain bikers are like! You never learn!
Old May 2nd 13, 05:16 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Wednesday, May 1, 2013 11:29:22 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sunday, April 28, 2013 9:10:50 PM UTC-7, wrote:

On Saturday, April 27, 2013 10:37:09 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:

In other news...
Michael J. Vandeman receives recognition for lifetime achievement:

http://poormansheli.com/2010/06/02/p...el-j-vandeman/

Thanks for once again demonstrating exactly what mountain bikers are like! You never learn!

What, specifically, am I demonstrating, Michael?

I am simply doing EXACTLY what you a posting a relevant article I found online without any additional follow up information.
Old May 3rd 13, 04:36 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Thursday, May 2, 2013 9:16:53 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, May 1, 2013 11:29:22 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Sunday, April 28, 2013 9:10:50 PM UTC-7, wrote: On Saturday, April 27, 2013 10:37:09 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: In other news... Michael J. Vandeman receives recognition for lifetime achievement: http://poormansheli.com/2010/06/02/p...el-j-vandeman/ Thanks for once again demonstrating exactly what mountain bikers are like! You never learn! What, specifically, am I demonstrating, Michael? I am simply doing EXACTLY what you a posting a relevant article I found online without any additional follow up information.

You demonstrated your dishonesty and (abysmal lack of) taste. Keep it up, fool. You are only digging yourself in deeper.
Old May 6th 13, 03:12 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Friday, May 3, 2013 11:36:53 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thursday, May 2, 2013 9:16:53 AM UTC-7, wrote:

You demonstrated your dishonesty and (abysmal lack of) taste. Keep it up, fool. You are only digging yourself in deeper.

In a thread where YOU use a fellow human being's tragedy to rationalize your paranoia about mountain biking, you accuse me of having poor taste? You crack me up, Michael!

As I already pointed out, I am simply doing the same thing you are. What I'm demonstrating, obviously, is that you can't handle being on the receiving end of your own bigotry.

Old May 6th 13, 04:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Monday, May 6, 2013 7:12:40 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, May 3, 2013 11:36:53 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Thursday, May 2, 2013 9:16:53 AM UTC-7, wrote:

You demonstrated your dishonesty and (abysmal lack of) taste. Keep it up, fool. You are only digging yourself in deeper.

In a thread where YOU use a fellow human being's tragedy to rationalize your paranoia about mountain biking, you accuse me of having poor taste? You crack me up, Michael!

As I already pointed out, I am simply doing the same thing you are. What I'm demonstrating, obviously, is that you can't handle being on the receiving end of your own bigotry.

Thanks for finally admitting you are a bigot. I just tell the truth about mountain biking, which mountain bikers like you CAN'T STAND! I wonder why....?
Old May 7th 13, 09:38 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

You demonstrated your dishonesty and (abysmal lack of) taste. Keep it up, fool. You are only digging yourself in deeper.

You have the effrontery and chutzpah to accuse someone else of lack of taste ?

The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

You regularly post gleeful messages about others' misfortunes simply because it suits your twisted agenda. That's beyond bad taste ...

Thank you for demonstrating, yet again, what a sick, twisted and corrupt individual you are ... without, clearly, the slightest self awareness.
Old May 7th 13, 03:16 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Tuesday, May 7, 2013 1:38:52 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
You demonstrated your dishonesty and (abysmal lack of) taste. Keep it up, fool. You are only digging yourself in deeper.

You have the effrontery and chutzpah to accuse someone else of lack of taste ?

The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

You regularly post gleeful messages

BS. I just tell the truth, which mountain bikers would prefer to sweep under the rug. That proves that I have more compassion for you guys than you yourselves have! You would prefer that mountain bikers KEEP getting seriously injured or dying. You have said NOTHING to help reduce these accidents.

Old May 10th 13, 11:59 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

BS. I just tell the truth, which mountain bikers would prefer to sweep under the rug. That proves that I have more compassion for you guys than you yourselves have! You would prefer that mountain bikers KEEP getting seriously injured or dying. You have said NOTHING to help reduce these accidents.

What absolute hogwash ! You HATE mountainbikers. You call us liars, scum and worse. You rejoice when a mountainbiker dies ... "Evolution in Action !" is your usual celebration. That's why I call you an excuse for a human being with an empathy bypass.

BUT, as discussed already, the likelihood of suffering a fatality from mountainbiking is incredibly low and the benefits from it are very high since it directly tackles the number one killer in the western world ... ischaemic heart disease. ( https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....g/0KXsYu_iyJ8J )

So, no, I am indeed doing nothing to stop people mountainbiking ... I think that more should because the net benefit to our society and to the individuals concerned is considerable.
Old May 10th 13, 05:04 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Friday, May 10, 2013 3:59:06 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
BS. I just tell the truth, which mountain bikers would prefer to sweep under the rug. That proves that I have more compassion for you guys than you yourselves have! You would prefer that mountain bikers KEEP getting seriously injured or dying. You have said NOTHING to help reduce these accidents..

What absolute hogwash ! You HATE mountainbikers. You call us liars,

Because it's TRUE! That's not hatred, it's just HONESTY -- something you know NOTHING about.

scum and worse. You rejoice when a mountainbiker dies ... "Evolution in Action !" is your usual celebration. That's why I call you an excuse for a human being with an empathy bypass.

That's just FACT -- something you know NOTHING about.

BUT, as discussed already, the likelihood of suffering a fatality from mountainbiking is incredibly low and the benefits from it are very high since

BS. You are ignoring all the HARM that mountain biking does. That's not honest accounting.

it directly tackles the number one killer in the western world ... ischaemic heart disease. ( https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....g/0KXsYu_iyJ8J )

BS. So does HIKING, without all the negative impacts of mountain biking. IYour ignorance/dishonesty is amazing.

Hogwash. For all the deaths & injuries, see http://mjvande.nfshost.com/mtb_dangerous.htm. You do NOTHING to publicize the danger inherent in mountain biking. That's just dishonesty, pure and simple.
Old May 10th 13, 05:24 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

What absolute hogwash ! You HATE mountainbikers. You call us liars,

Because it's TRUE! That's not hatred, it's just HONESTY -- something you know NOTHING about.

You are not honest ... you lie, distort, skew, omit and mislead.

scum and worse. You rejoice when a mountainbiker dies ... "Evolution in Action !" is your usual celebration. That's why I call you an excuse for a human being with an empathy bypass.

That's just FACT -- something you know NOTHING about.

What's a fact Mike ? That you are an excuse for a human being ? Sounds about right to me.