Church sign in Drums Pa.

Old July 18th 05, 02:44 AM
Ricky Alan White

Default Church sign in Drums Pa.

"Charlie's Neighbor" wrote in message

I was out this morning to get a Sunday paper and saw this sign on a church
near
the "gated community". Seems people outside the "gates" know him all too
well.
http://tinypic.com/8zedso.jpg

Hello:

My name is Ricky Alan White of Clearfield, PA I love to take it up the ASS.
My wife Joelle likes to take it in the face. If you are in Clearfield, PA
look us up. Just ask about us with any of the crack ho's or welfare scum.

Ricky

"Helmet Required" sign??? Zilla Mountain Biking 46 March 21st 05 11:27 AM
Sign up for workshops 2004! Carol McLean Unicycling 8 July 9th 04 03:35 AM
A New Sign Mike Causer UK 19 February 19th 04 10:15 PM
Entering the queue at a stop sign Roly Poly Man General 32 August 3rd 03 12:54 PM