[OT] I would like to share this with you

Old May 13th 04, 02:08 PM
Mark Thompson

Default [OT] I would like to share this with you

I have come across this phone number which has seriously made a
difference to my life. I was tired, lethalgic and generally sick. I
called this number 09066379024 to be confronted by a series of answers
to my problems, I have now been following the advice for 4 weeks and
can honestly say it has changed my life. check out the website also
www.nocheese.org.

From the website (well, webpage anyway):

"The information provided has been collected from respected scientists and
proffessors and due to the convincing nature of the content it may shock.
While we believe wholeheartely in this information, we take no reposability
for any actions you make as a result and recormend that you should still
consult your gp. All calls are charged at 1.50pm at all times but we
believe you will be enlightened"

From the web address the shocking advice appears to be either cutitng
cheese out of the diet or washing your feet more often. Any rich people
out there want to tell us which?
Old May 13th 04, 02:12 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Mark Thompson wrote:

From the website (well, webpage anyway):

Also includes the rather bold claim "one decease, one cure" - which should
make headlines.

--
Guy
===

Victory is ours! Down with Eric the Half A Brain!

Old May 13th 04, 02:38 PM
Ambrose Nankivell

In 93.157,
Mark Thompson typed:
I have come across this phone number which has seriously made a
difference to my life. I was tired, lethalgic and generally sick. I
called this number 09066379024 to be confronted by a series of
answers to my problems, I have now been following the advice for 4
weeks and can honestly say it has changed my life. check out the
website also www.nocheese.org.

Presumably you got this in spam (but no cheese), in which case, it's broken
the UK law. Why not contact

Registrant Name:Mr marcus j kett
Registrant Organization:nocheese.ltd
Registrant Street1:20 ward road
Registrant City:Norwich
Registrant State/Province:Norfolk
Registrant Postal Code:NR13 6RG
Registrant Country:GB
Registrant Phone:+44.1603722883
Registrant

and ask him what's so important that it costs £1.50 a minute to tell us
about it? As well as reporting the spam to the authorities (who, I'm afraid,
I can't find out for you) and ICSTIS, the premium rate phone line watchdog.

But it is amusing, even if does make me feel a little lethalgic(sic).

Old May 13th 04, 03:49 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Ambrose Nankivell wrote:

Registrant Name:Mr marcus j kett
Registrant Organization:nocheese.ltd
Registrant Street1:20 ward road
Registrant City:Norwich
Registrant State/Province:Norfolk
Registrant Postal Code:NR13 6RG
Registrant Country:GB
Registrant Phone:+44.1603722883
Registrant

Complaints to: Norfolk trading standards
(http://www.norfolk.gov.uk/council/de...dingstandards/); ASA
(http://www.asa.org.uk) for the website; ICSTIS (http://www.icstis.org) for
the phone line; abuse at easyspace.com for the hosting service.

Enjoy!

Old May 13th 04, 03:49 PM
Nick Kew

In article 57,
Mark Thompson writes:
(chop)

That spam appears to have been cancelled before reaching me.
Did you have to repost the wretched thing?

--
Nick Kew

Nick's manifesto: http://www.htmlhelp.com/~nick/