Vecchio's in the news today

Old September 15th 04, 11:01 PM
Fritz M

Default Vecchio's in the news today

Pete Chisholm's shop was featured in the Boulder _Daily Camera_ today.
http://www.dailycamera.com/bdc/local...182512,00.html

AKA http://snipurl.com/93je

RFM
Old September 16th 04, 04:52 AM
Terry Rudd

Just to add credibility to this article, some of us from Fort Collins
(60 miles to the northeast of Boulder) will make "pilgrimages" to
Boulder to have Peter fix things we didn't believe others can do. I am
a pretty fair mechanic in my own right and Fort Collins has some talent
as well but I know where the best in Colorado are when I need them!

Right on Peter!

Terry

Old September 16th 04, 05:23 AM
Mark

(Fritz M) wrote in message . com...
Pete Chisholm's shop was featured in the Boulder _Daily Camera_ today.
http://www.dailycamera.com/bdc/local...182512,00.html

AKA http://snipurl.com/93je

RFM

Bravo! Nice article. And it's doubly nice to see a shop, where the
roadie is King! Hope this trend catches on. Mark D.
Old September 16th 04, 06:11 AM
DirtRoadie

(Fritz M) wrote in message . com...
Pete Chisholm's shop was featured in the Boulder _Daily Camera_ today.
http://www.dailycamera.com/bdc/local...182512,00.html

AKA http://snipurl.com/93je

"It works in Boulder because Boulder's Boulder," Chisholm said.

There's no place like that place anywhere near that place, so that
must be the place.

DR
Old September 16th 04, 01:41 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

Many thanks to those that responded. We really liked the article as well.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com
Old September 16th 04, 02:42 PM
Tom Nakashima

"Qui si parla Campagnolo " wrote in message
Many thanks to those that responded. We really liked the article as well.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com

Yes, ditto, hats off to the LBS. Great job Peter!
Support your Local Bike Shops!
-tom

Old September 16th 04, 04:28 PM
Richard Chan

(DirtRoadie) wrote in message om...
(Fritz M) wrote in message . com...
Pete Chisholm's shop was featured in the Boulder _Daily Camera_ today.
http://www.dailycamera.com/bdc/local...182512,00.html

AKA http://snipurl.com/93je

"It works in Boulder because Boulder's Boulder," Chisholm said.

Looks like its time to trade in the VW for an Audi.
Old September 16th 04, 08:28 PM
Alex Rodriguez

In article , says...
"Qui si parla Campagnolo " wrote in message
Many thanks to those that responded. We really liked the article as well.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com

Yes, ditto, hats off to the LBS. Great job Peter!
Support your Local Bike Shops!

More like support your good local bike shops. I think shops like
Vecchio's are more the exception than the rule. Kudos to Peter and his
staff.
-------------
Alex

Old September 17th 04, 12:39 AM
Peter D

"Alex Rodriguez" wrote in message
In article , says...
"Qui si parla Campagnolo " wrote in message
Many thanks to those that responded. We really liked the article as

well.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com

Yes, ditto, hats off to the LBS. Great job Peter!
Support your Local Bike Shops!

More like support your good local bike shops. I think shops like
Vecchio's are more the exception than the rule. Kudos to Peter and his
staff.
-------------
Alex

Exactly! Sitting down here in little New Zealand I look for Campy advice on
this NG and the one guy who's advice I will take as gospel is Peter
Chisholm.

Pete

Old September 17th 04, 01:25 AM
Jeff Starr

On 15 Sep 2004 21:23:38 -0700, (Mark) wrote:

(Fritz M) wrote in message . com...
Pete Chisholm's shop was featured in the Boulder _Daily Camera_ today.
http://www.dailycamera.com/bdc/local...182512,00.html

AKA http://snipurl.com/93je

RFM

Bravo! Nice article. And it's doubly nice to see a shop, where the
roadie is King! Hope this trend catches on. Mark D.

I liked the article too. I was really impressed by the top five
mechanics in the country honors.

I'm probably lucky I got my wheels last spring, as the price will no
doubt be going up;-) Actually, I now have a little over 1600 miles on
them and they are still true. I personally think it is worth it to pay
a little more to get a set of wheels, that you can trust.

So, congrats Peter on a job well done and thanks for a really good set
of wheels.

Life is Good!
Jeff

Vuelta after TT today? alex Racing 21 September 14th 04 05:41 AM
It came today! elmer Unicycling 13 April 28th 04 06:30 PM
George Longstaff - sad news today. Dave Ross UK 6 October 7th 03 11:26 AM
News from the Armstrong Family Golightly F. General 34 September 13th 03 05:46 AM